Features and Beneifts
- Heavy-duty 11 gauge fabricated galvanized steel with green powder-coated finish provides an exceptional corrosion resistance in one of our toughest made fountains.
The Haws 3380 is perfect for either public or private outdoor settings, the 3380 is a great fit in areas where aesthetics are important to the overall appeal of the architecture. Suitable in areas where weather conditions exist, this series stands strong as a nice addition to any community. Powder-coated finish helps to maintain the fountain’s overall appeal so it remains looking as new as it did when it was installed. This type of pedestal drinking fountain may also be placed in a variety of settings such as: parks, schools, and other outdoor environments around office buildings where the temperature remains above freezing.
The Haws 3380 meets all current Federal Regulations for the disabled including those in the Americans with Disabilities Act. Haws manufactures drinking fountains, electric water coolers and electric drinking fountains to be lead-free by all known definitions including ANSI/NSF Standard 61, Section 9, California Proposition 65, and the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act.
Features and Benefits
- Construction: Heavy-duty 11 gauge galvanized steel with a green powder-coat finish incorporates a rounded tube design for an aesthetically pleasing design, and a vandal-resistant access plate for added peace of mind.
- Bubbler Head: Polished chrome-plated brass bubbler head with integral laminar flow prevents splashing and provides a superior flow pattern. The integral basin shank and inserted roll pin adds vandal resistance strength to the design, and the shielded angled stream orifice produces a steady sanitary source of water.
- Finish: Beautiful #4 satin stainless steel finish basin can be easily cleaned and maintained while also resisting corrosion.
- Push Button: With its patented (Pat.# 6,981,692) push-button valve assembly which allows for front access stream adjustment as well as cartridge and strainer access, this fountain offers the ultimate in ease of maintenance.
- Bubbler Head: Model 5725 EnviroGard bubbler is a polished chrome-plated solid brass bubbler head with stainless steel water activated pop up canopy. (Pat.# 7,025,282)
- Sand Trap: Model 6611, sand trap for installing adjacent to pedestal drinking fountains to help prevent debris and contaminants from clogging waste line.
- Premier Colors: Nine powder-coated colors, (green, silver, red, blue, black, brown, orange, yellow and white), available for an additional charge.
- Premier Finishes: Haws standard satin or high polished finishes in stainless steel can be modified to have rose or gold Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) finish. Specify model with finish by name.