Features and Beneifts
- Adjustable design allows the arm to be mounted at adult or child height as required by ADA.
- Concrete with exposed aggregate finish and wire to reinforce the vibra-cast offers an extremely solid and highly protected fountain.
- Hood extension protects the bubbler head with a partial enclosure, for a greater protected drinking point.
- Simplistic Portland Gray cement creates just the right amount of appeal for an outdoor fountain.
The Haws 3150 is perfect for either public or private settings, our concrete vibra-cast series is a great fit in “open-air” environments. Suitable in areas where weather conditions may be cause for concern, this series stands strong from the forest to the beach. Reinforced concrete vibra-cast design not only protects from corrosion, its Portland Gray color makes it recognizable enough to locate without compromising the outdoor atmosphere. This type of pedestal drinking fountain may also be placed in a variety of settings such as: parks, schools, and other recreational outdoor environments where the temperature remains above freezing.
The Haws 3150 meets all current Federal Regulations for the disabled including those in the Americans with Disabilities Act. Haws manufactures drinking fountains, electric water coolers and electric drinking fountains to be lead-free by all known definitions including ANSI/NSF Standard 61, Section 9, California Proposition 65, and the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act.
Features and Benefits
- Bubbler Head: Polished chrome-plated brass bubbler head features an integral basin shank for added strength, and is equipped with a shielded, anti-squirt orifice that provides a steady sanitary source of water.
- Drain Clean-Out: Top-down access to the drain allows the fountain to be cleaned without taking the unit apart, which is ideal for outdoor settings that are high in drain-clogging sediment like leaves, garbage, and other debris.
- Construction: Heavy-duty vibra-cast reinforced concrete construction with exposed aggregate finish provide a perfect addition to outside environments, along with vandal-resistant bottom and access plates for added peace of mind. Stainless steel basin with a high-polished finish compliments almost any setting, and it also resists stains and corrosion.
- Barrier-Free: Configurable to Adult or Child barrier-free capabilities combined with its ease of use allows for a number of installation location possibilities.
- Push Button: With its patented (Pat.# 6,981,692) push-button valve assembly which allows for front access stream adjustment as well as cartridge and strainer access, this fountain offers the ultimate in ease of maintenance.
- Bubbler Head: Model 5725 EnviroGard bubbler is a polished chrome-plated solid brass bubbler head with stainless steel water activated pop up canopy. (Pat.# 7,025,282)
- Hose Bib: Model 6275, compression hose bib faucet assembly with rough chrome-plated finish.
- Filter: Model 6426, 12” x 2”, in-line lead removal element that reduces lead from incoming water supply.
- Sand Trap: Model 6611, sand trap for installing adjacent to pedestal drinking fountains to help prevent debris and contaminants from clogging waste line.