Features and Beneifts
- 18 gauge Type 304 Stainless Steel design provides a well constructed sturdy fountain.
- Beautiful satin finish resists stains and corrosion.
- “Hi-Lo” design allows for twice the users as regular fountains and suits the needs for various user heights.
- Soft rounded corners prevent from mishaps and other accidents that may occur once the fountain is installed.
- One-piece stamped bowls make for an aesthetically pleasing and durable design.
The Haws 1119 is perfect for either public or private indoor/outdoor settings, Model 1119 is a great fit in areas where aesthetics are important to the overall appeal of the architecture. This series is precisely mounted, making it a nice addition to any surrounding. Beautiful satin finish helps to maintain the fountains overall appeal so it always remains looking as new as it did when it was installed. Specifically, this type of wall mounted drinking fountain may be placed in settings such as: schools and other locations in and around office buildings where the temperature remains above freezing.
The Haws 1119 meets all current Federal Regulations for the disabled including those in the Americans with Disabilities Act. Haws manufactures drinking fountains, electric water coolers and electric drinking fountains to be lead-free by all known definitions including ANSI/NSF Standard 61, Section 9, California Proposition 65, and the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act.
Features and Benefits
Integrated Trap: Spacious fountain design allows for the trap to be internally mounted which allows for easy access, and aids and reduces the installation process.
- Bubbler Head: Polished chrome-plated brass bubbler head features an integral basin shank for added strength, and is equipped with a shielded, anti-squirt orifice that provides a steady sanitary source of water.
- Back Panel: Stainless steel back panel helps to protect the wall from inadvertent splashing, and its decorative satin finish increases location visibility and completes the fountains attractive appearance.
- Barrier-Free: Barrier-free capabilities combined with its ease of use allows for a number of installation location possibilities.
- Finish: Beautiful #4 satin stainless steel finish basin can be easily cleaned and maintained while also resisting corrosion.
- Construction: 18 gauge Type 304 Stainless Steel construction with vandal-resistant bottom plates provides a long lasting unit with added peace of mind.
- Quality Control: Both fountains are pre-built and fully water and pressure tested to ensure no leaks and proper function for reduced installation time and added peace of mind.
- Push Button: With its patented (Pat.# 6,981,692) push-button valve assembly which allows for front access stream adjustment as well as cartridge and strainer access, this fountain offers the ultimate in ease of maintenance.
- Bubbler Head: Model 5725 EnviroGard bubbler is a polished chrome-plated solid brass bubbler head with stainless steel water activated pop up canopy. (Pat.# 7,025,282)
- Filter: Model 6426, 12” x 2”, in-line lead removal element that reduces lead from incoming water supply.
- Cane Touch Skirt: Model SK1, satin finish stainless steel cane touch skirt for installation on high unit to comply with ADA protruding objects guidelines.
- Mounting: Model 6700.4 “Hi-Lo” universal mounting plate for most dual bubbler fountains.