Features and Beneifts
- Bubbler head, waste strainer, push button, and trap are antimicrobially treated using the natural protection of silver which helps protect it against the growth of mold and mildew on treated components.
- 14 gauge Type 304 Stainless Steel construction and required specialized mounting frame offer a well constructed sturdy fountain.
- Grille slots are designed to eliminate sharp edges and are backed with a foam filter to protect the fan motor and high displacement compressor from debris. Designed to run at a low energy usage, this water cooler and fountain are assured to have a long lasting life.
- One piece rectangular bowl is designed for extra durability and maintenance ease. Rounded corners eliminate sharp edges to protect against mishaps once in place.
- Beautiful satin finish resists stains and corrosion.
The Haws H1107.8 is perfect for either public or private settings, our stainless steel electric drinking fountains are a great fit in indoor environments. This series is precisely mounted, making it a nice addition to any surrounding. Specifically, this type fountain may be placed in settings such as: schools, office buildings, shopping malls, and other indoor environments where there is a demand for a chilled water source and/or wheel chair access.
The Haws H1107.8 meets all current Federal Regulations for the disabled including those in the Americans with Disabilities Act. Electric water coolers are not recommended or designed for outdoor applications or enclosed pool areas (chlorine). These conditions may void warranty. Haws manufactures drinking fountains, electric water coolers and electric drinking fountains to be lead-free by all known definitions including ANSI/NSF Standard 61, Section 9, California Proposition 65, and the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act. Haws electric water coolers comply with ARI Standard 1010 and ANSI A117.1, and be listed by Underwriter Laboratories to U.S. and Canadian standards.
Features and Benefits
- Back Panel: Stainless steel back panel helps to protect the wall from inadvertent splashing, and its decorative satin finish increases location visibility and completes the fountains attractive appearance.
- Antimicrobially Treated: Specific components are antimicrobially treated using the natural protection of silver. Silver helps protect against the growth of mold and mildew on the treated components. Treated surfaces include bubbler head, push button, waste strainer and trap.
- Integrated Trap: Spacious fountain design allows for the trap to be internally mounted which allows for easy access, and aids and reduces the installation process.
- Quality Control: Fountain is pre-built and fully water and pressure tested to ensure no leaks and proper function for reduced installation time and added peace of mind.
- Finish: Beautiful #4 satin stainless steel finish basin can be easily cleaned and maintained while also resisting corrosion.
- Push Button: With its patented (Pat.# 6,981,692) push-button valve assembly which allows for front access stream adjustment as well as cartridge and strainer access, this fountain offers the ultimate in ease of maintenance.
- Construction: Heavy-duty 14 gauge Type 304 Stainless Steal construction with integral mounting plates for extra durability. Unit also includes vandal-resistant bottom plates for added peace-of-mind.
- Bubbler Head: Polished chrome-plated brass bubbler head features an integral basin shank for added strength, and is equipped with a shielded, anti-squirt orifice that provides a steady sanitary source of water.
- Bubbler Head: Model 5725 EnviroGard bubbler is a polished chrome-plated solid brass bubbler head with stainless steel water activated pop up canopy. (Pat.# 7,025,282)
- Filter: Model 6426, 12” x 2”, in-line lead removal element that reduces lead from incoming water supply.