Features and Beneifts
- White polymarble construction offers just the right combination of durability and appeal.
- Elegant gloss finish resists stains keeping the fountain protected.
- Soft rounded corners prevent mishaps and other accidents that may occur once the fountain is installed.
The Haws 1075 is perfect for either public or private settings, our white polymarble series is a great fit in indoor environments. This series is precisely mounted, making it a nice addition to any surrounding. Elegant gloss finish and color consistency throughout the polymarble maintain the fountains overall appeal so it always remains looking as new as it did when it was installed. Specifically, this type of wall mounted drinking fountain may be placed in settings such as: community centers, schools, and other indoor environments where durability is necessary.
The Haws 1075 meets all current Federal Regulations for the disabled including those in the Americans with Disabilities Act. Haws manufactures drinking fountains, electric water coolers and electric drinking fountains to be lead-free by all known definitions including ANSI/NSF Standard 61, Section 9, California Proposition 65, and the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act.
Features and Benefits
- Integrated Trap: Spacious fountain design allows for the trap to be internally mounted which allows for easy access, and aids and reduces the installation process.
- *Construction: Cast polymarble with soft rounded corners and a white gel-coat finish provides this fountain with elegant and long lasting looks.
- Quality Control: Fountain is pre-built and fully water and pressure tested to ensure no leaks and proper function for reduced installation time and added peace of mind.
- Push Button: With its patented (Pat.# 6,981,692) push-button valve assembly which allows for front access stream adjustment as well as cartridge and strainer access, this fountain offers the ultimate in ease of maintenance.
- Bubbler Head: Polished chrome-plated brass bubbler head features an integral basin shank for added strength, and is equipped with a shielded, anti-squirt orifice that provides a steady sanitary source of water.
- Bubbler Head: Model 5725 EnviroGard™ bubbler is a polished chrome-plated solid brass bubbler head with stainless steel water activated pop up canopy. (Pat.# 7,025,282)
- Filter: Model 6426, 12” x 2”, in-line lead removal element that reduces lead from incoming water supply.
- Mounting: Model 6700 universal mounting plate for most wall mounted fountains.
- Support Carrier: Model 6800 universal in-wall mounting support for use with most fountains.