Features and Beneifts
- Concrete with exposed aggregate finish and wire to reinforce the vibra-cast offers an extremely solid and highly protected fountain.
- Hood extension protects the bubbler head with a partial enclosure, for a greater protected drinking point.
- Simplistic Portland Gray cement creates just the right amount of appeal for an outdoor fountain.
The Haws 3060 is perfect for either public or private settings, our concrete vibra-cast series is a great fit in “open-air” environments. Suitable in areas where weather conditions may be cause for concern, this series stands strong from the forest to the beach. Reinforced concrete vibra-cast design not only protects from corrosion, its Portland Gray color makes it recognizable enough to locate without compromising the outdoor atmosphere. This type of pedestal drinking fountain may also be placed in a variety of settings such as: parks, schools, and other recreational outdoor environments where the temperature remains above freezing.
Haws manufactures drinking fountains, electric water coolers and electric drinking fountains to be lead-free by all known definitions including ANSI/NSF Standard 61, Section 9, California Proposition 65, and the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act.
Features and Benefits
- Construction: Heavy-duty vibra-cast reinforced concrete construction with exposed aggregate finish provide a perfect addition to outside environments, along with a vandal-resistant access plate for added peace of mind. Stainless steel basin with a high-polished finish compliments almost any setting, and it also resists stains and corrosion.
- Bubbler Head: Polished chrome-plated brass bubbler head is equipped with a shielded, anti-squirt orifice that provides a steady sanitary source of water.
- Push Button: With its patented (Pat.# 6,981,692) push-button valve assembly which allows for front access stream adjustment as well as cartridge and strainer access, this fountain offers the ultimate in ease of maintenance.
- Hose Bib: Model 6275, compression hose bib faucet assembly with rough chrome-plated finish.
- Filter: Model 6426, 12” x 2”, in-line lead removal element that reduces lead from incoming water supply.
- Sand Trap: Model 6611, sand trap for installing adjacent to pedestal drinking fountains to help prevent debris and contaminants from clogging waste line.
- Concrete Colors: Haws offers the full palette of L.M. Scofield’s integral admixtures as illustrated on the L.M. Scofield color chart and the choice of 4 different finishes. White cement is also available.