Features and Beneifts
- Heavy-duty 12 gauge fabricated steel; with galvanized finish provide an exceptional vandal-resistance and corrosion resistant product.
- Welded heavy-duty bubbler guard protects the drinking point from misuse.
- Large access panel allows for a comfortable fit when adjusting components or when maintenance is needed.
The Haws 3202G is perfect for either public or private settings, the 3202G trough style fountain is a great fit in areas more prone to drain clogging. Completely eliminating the need for a traditional fountain drain, trough fountains are a nice complement to outdoor environments where a gravel fill can be implemented. Heavy-duty steel and galvanized finish make for a solid freestanding design that will hold up and blend in with the environment. More specifically, this fountain is applicable in forest/campground environments as well as parks, schools, and other outdoor areas where drinking facilities are needed.
The Haws 3202G meets all current Federal Regulations for the disabled including those in the Americans with Disabilities Act. Haws manufactures drinking fountains, electric water coolers and electric drinking fountains to be lead-free by all known definitions including ANSI/NSF Standard 61, Section 9, California Proposition 65, and the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act.
Features and Benefits
- Bubbler Head: Polished chrome-plated brass bubbler head features an integral basin shank for added strength, and is equipped with a shielded, anti-squirt orifice that provides a steady sanitary source of water.
- Construction: Heavy-duty 12 gauge galvanized steel finish that incorporates a recessed push button and welded bubbler guard to provide extra durability, a large access panel for ease of service, and a vandal-resistant bottom plate for added peace of mind.
- Drain Free: Unique design allows this pedestal fountain to be placed in the harshest of outdoor environments without the worry of a clogged drain. When water is activated, the excess flow runs from its trough basin off the back and onto the ground – perfect for beaches, play grounds, and other areas high in debris.
- Push Button: With its patented (Pat.# 6,981,692) push-button valve assembly which allows for front access stream adjustment as well as cartridge and strainer access, this fountain offers the ultimate in ease of maintenance.
- Bubbler Head: Model 5725 EnviroGard bubbler is a polished chrome-plated solid brass bubbler head with stainless steel water activated pop up canopy. (Pat.# 7,025,282)
- Hose Bib: Model 6275, compression hose bib faucet assembly with rough chrome-plated finish.
- Bib Faucet: Model 6250LF, self-closing, plain end, lead-free, brass bib faucet with polished chrome-plated finish.
- Filter: Model 6426, 12” x 2”, in-line lead removal element that reduces lead from incoming water supply.