Features and Beneifts
- Heavy-duty 11 gauge galvanized steel provides exceptional corrosion resistance in one of the most vandal-resistant fountains Haws produces.
- EnviroGard™ bubbler heads (Pat# 7,025,282) with pop up canopy keep the bubbler head as well as the drinking water protected from outside contaminants when not in use.
The Haws 3300G drinking fountain has a unique application at parks and golf courses where conservation efforts are moving many facilities towards using less expensive non-potable water for irrigation. By shielding the bubbler head, this unit also provides peace of mind to those using the fountain that possible contaminants won’t be passed through the drinking water. The 3300G offers a solution for outdoor wheelchair access as well as vandal-resistance, appealing to all users through accessibility and safety. This series may also be a nice addition to areas such as parks, schools, and other areas where drinking facilities are needed.
The Haws 3300G meets all current Federal Regulations for the disabled including those in the Americans with Disabilities Act. Haws manufactures drinking fountains, electric water coolers and electric drinking fountains to be lead-free by all known definitions including ANSI/NSF Standard 61, Section 9, California Proposition 65, and the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act.
Features and Benefits
- Barrier-Free: Barrier-free capabilities combined with its ease of use allows for a number of installation location possibilities.
- Bubbler head: Patented (Pat.# 7,025,282) EnviroGard polished chrome-plated brass bubbler head provides sanitary service in the worst of conditions. The stainless steel shroud covers the orifice surface until the water is activated, and covers it again after use.
- Drain Clean-Out: Top-down access to the drain allows the fountain to be cleaned without taking the unit apart, which is ideal for outdoor settings that are high in drain-clogging sediment like leaves, garbage, and other debris.
- Construction: Heavy-duty 11 gauge galvanized steel incorporates a recessed push button and welded bubbler guard to provide extra durability, and a vandal-resistant bottom plate for added peace of mind. Stainless steel basin with a high-polished finish compliments almost any setting, and it also resists stains and corrosion.
- Push Button: With its patented (Pat.# 6,981,692) push-button valve assembly which allows for front access stream adjustment as well as cartridge and strainer access, this fountain offers the ultimate in ease of maintenance.
- Hose Bib: Model 6275, compression hose bib faucet assembly with rough chrome-plated finish.
- Bib Faucet: Model 6250LF, self-closing, plain end, lead-free, brass bib faucet with polished chrome-plated finish.
- Filter: Model 6426, 12” x 2”, in-line lead removal element that reduces lead from incoming water supply.
- Sand Trap: Model 6611, sand trap for installing adjacent to pedestal drinking fountains to help prevent debris and contaminants from clogging waste line.