Features and Beneifts
- 14 gauge stainless steel bracket; with 3/16” thick steel with galvanized finish provides an exceptional corrosion resistance.
- Laminar flow prevents from splashing, keeping the drinking area contained and clean.
The Haws 3377G is perfect for either public or private outdoor settings, the 3377G is a great fit in areas where aesthetics are important to the overall appeal of the architecture. Suitable in areas where weather conditions exist, this series stands strong as a nice addition to any community. Galvanized finish help to maintain the fountains overall appeal so it remains looking as new as it did when it was installed. This type of pedestal drinking fountain may also be placed in a variety of settings such as: parks, schools, and other outdoor environments around office buildings where the temperature remains above freezing.
The Haws 3377G meets all current Federal Regulations for the disabled including those in the Americans with Disabilities Act. Haws manufactures drinking fountains, electric water coolers and electric drinking fountains to be lead-free by all known definitions including ANSI/NSF Standard 61, Section 9, California Proposition 65, and the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act.
Features and Benefits
- Finish: Beautiful #4 satin stainless steel finish basin can be easily cleaned and maintained while also resisting corrosion.
- Construction: Heavy duty 3/16” galvanized steel pedestal is supported by an integral mounting plate, and access is gained from the top down access plate. 18 gauge Type 304 Stainless Steel fountain with attractive and functional swirl bowl design, along with a vandal-resistant bottom plate provides a long lasting unit with added peace of mind.
- Quality Control: Fountain is pre-built and fully water and pressure tested to ensure no leaks and proper function for reduced installation time and added peace of mind.
- Bubbler Head: Polished chrome-plated brass bubbler head with integral laminar flow prevents splashing and provides a superior flow pattern. The integral basin shank and inserted roll pin adds vandal resistance strength to the design, and the shielded angled stream orifice produces a steady sanitary source of water.
- Push Button: With its patented (Pat.# 6,981,692) push-button valve assembly which allows for front access stream adjustment as well as cartridge and strainer access, this fountain offers the ultimate in ease of maintenance.
- Bubbler Head: Model 5725 EnviroGard bubbler is a polished chrome-plated solid brass bubbler head with stainless steel water activated pop up canopy. (Pat.# 7,025,282)
- Hose Bib: Model 6275, compression hose bib faucet assembly with rough chrome-plated finish.
- Bib Faucet: Model 6250LF, self-closing, plain end, lead-free, brass bib faucet with polished chrome-plated finish.
- Filter: Model 6426, 12” x 2”, in-line lead removal element that reduces lead from incoming water supply.