Features and Beneifts
- Bubbler head, waste strainer, push button, and trap are antimicrobially treated using the natural protection of silver which helps protect it against the growth of mold and mildew on treated components.
- 14 gauge Type 304 Stainless Steel design with integral mounting plate provides a well constructed sturdy fountain.
- Beautiful satin finish resists stains and corrosion.
- Soft rounded corners prevent from mishaps and other accidents that may occur once the fountain is installed.
- One-piece stamped basin with low-profile design make for an aesthetically pleasing and durable unit.
The Haws 1107LBP is perfect for schools, airports, shopping malls and other high traffic areas. When installed properly, the heavy-duty, low profile design of the 1107LBP meets all current Americans with Disabilities Act requirements while providing an integrated trap that is ideal for quick installation, and can easily be installed on concrete or solid walls eliminating the need to provide “in-wall” trap access. The vandal-resistant bottom plate and 1/4” integral mounting plate also bring added peace of mind.
The Haws 1107LBP meets all current Federal Regulations for the disabled including those in the Americans with Disabilities Act. Haws manufactures drinking fountains, electric water coolers and electric drinking fountains to be lead-free by all known definitions including ANSI/NSF Standard 61, Section 9, California Proposition 65, and the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act.
Features and Benefits
Finish Beautiful #4 satin stainless steel finish basin can be easily cleaned and maintained while also resisting corrosion.
- Integrated Trap: Spacious fountain design allows for the trap to be internally mounted which allows for easy access, and aids and reduces the installation process.
- Antimicrobially Treated: Specific components are antimicrobially treated using the natural protection of silver. Silver helps protect against the growth of mold and mildew on the treated components. Treated surfaces include bubbler head, push button, waste strainer and trap.
- Quality Control: Fountain is pre-built and fully water and pressure tested to ensure no leaks and proper function for reduced installation time and added peace of mind.
Construction: Heavy-duty 14 gauge Type 304 Stainless Steal construction with integral Â¼” mounting plates for extra durability. Unit also includes vandal-resistant bottom plates for added peace-of-mind.
- Push Button: With its patented (Pat.# 6,981,692) push-button valve assembly which allows for front access stream adjustment as well as cartridge and strainer access, this fountain offers the ultimate in ease of maintenance.
- Access: Low profile designed bowl and integral trap that is set back for knee clearance allows for adult or child ADA access (when installed at appropriate heights).
- Bubbler Head: Polished chrome-plated brass bubbler head features an integral basin shank for added strength, and is equipped with a shielded, anti-squirt orifice that provides a steady sanitary source of water.
- Bubbler Head: Model 5725 EnviroGardâ„¢ bubbler is a polished chrome-plated solid brass bubbler head with stainless steel water activated pop up canopy. (Pat.# 7,025,282)
- Filter: Model 6426, 12” x 2”, in-line lead removal element that reduces lead from incoming water supply.
- Mounting: Model 6700 universal mounting plate for most wall mounted fountains.
- Support Carrier: Model 6800 universal in-wall mounting support for use with most fountains.