Features and Beneifts
- Bubbler head, waste strainer, push button, and trap are antimicrobially treated using the natural protection of silver which helps protect it against the growth of mold and mildew on treated components.
- Beautiful satin finish resists stains and corrosion.
- 14 gauge Type 304 Stainless Steel design provides a well constructed sturdy fountain.
- “Hi-Lo” adjustable design allows for twice the users as regular fountains and suits the needs for various user heights.
- Soft rounded corners prevent from mishaps and other accidents that may occur once the fountain is installed.
- One-piece stamped bowls with low-profile basin make for an aesthetically pleasing and durable design.
The Haws 1117L is perfect for either public or private indoor/outdoor settings, Model 1117L is a great fit in areas where aesthetics are important to the overall appeal of the architecture. This series is precisely mounted, making it a nice addition to any surrounding. Beautiful satin finish helps to maintain the fountains overall appeal so it always remains looking as new as it did when it was installed. Specifically, this type of wall mounted drinking fountain may be placed in settings such as: schools and other locations in and around office buildings where the temperature remains above freezing.
The Haws 1117L meets all current Federal Regulations for the disabled including those in the Americans with Disabilities Act. Haws manufactures drinking fountains, electric water coolers and electric drinking fountains to be lead-free by all known definitions including ANSI/NSF Standard 61, Section 9, California Proposition 65, and the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act.
Features and Benefits
- Back Panel: Stainless steel back panel helps to protect the wall from inadvertent splashing, and its decorative satin finish increases location visibility and completes the fountains attractive appearance.
- Integrated Trap: Spacious fountain design allows for the trap to be internally mounted which allows for easy access, and aids and reduces the installation process.
- Antimicrobially Treated: Specific components are antimicrobially treated using the natural protection of silver. Silver helps protect against the growth of mold and mildew on the treated components. Treated surfaces include bubbler head, push button, waste strainer and trap.
- Quality Control: Both fountains are pre-built and fully water and pressure tested to ensure no leaks and proper function for reduced installation time and added peace of mind.
- Push Button: With its patented (Pat.# 6,981,692) push-button valve assembly which allows for front access stream adjustment as well as cartridge and strainer access, this fountain offers the ultimate in ease of maintenance.
- Configurable: Supplied with a low profile bowl, individual adjustable panels, and multiple mounting positions, this fountain can be configured for adult and child ADA considerations.
- Construction: Heavy-duty 14 gauge Type 304 Stainless Steal construction with integral ¼” mounting plates for extra durability. Unit also includes vandal-resistant bottom plates for added peace-of-mind.
- Bubbler Head: Polished chrome-plated brass bubbler head features an integral basin shank for added strength, and is equipped with a shielded, anti-squirt orifice that provides a steady sanitary source of water.
- Bubbler Head: Model 5725 EnviroGard bubbler is a polished chrome-plated solid brass bubbler head with stainless steel water activated pop up canopy. (Pat.# 7,025,282)
- Filter: Model 6426, 12” x 2”, in-line lead removal element that reduces lead from incoming water supply.
- Support Carrier: Model 6800 universal in-wall mounting support for use with most fountains.
- Chiller: Model HCR8, chiller provides for instantaneous cooling to meet a continuous demand for chilled water.