Features and Beneifts
- Concrete with exposed aggregate finish and wire to reinforce the vibra-cast offers an extremely solid and highly protected fountain.
- Hood extension protects the bubbler head with a partial enclosure, for a greater protected drinking point.
- Simplistic Portland Gray cement creates just the right amount of appeal for an outdoor fountain.
The Haws 3177FR is perfect for either public or private settings, our concrete vibra-cast series is a great fit in “open-air” environments. Suitable in areas where weather conditions may be cause for concern, this series stands strong against any elements. Reinforced concrete vibra-cast design not only protects from corrosion, its Portland Gray color makes it recognizable enough to locate without compromising the outdoor atmosphere. This type of pedestal drinking fountain may also be placed in a variety of settings such as: parks, schools, and other recreational outdoor environments where the temperature may drop into freezing conditions.
The Haws 3177FR meets all current Federal Regulations for the disabled including those in the Americans with Disabilities Act. Haws manufactures drinking fountains, electric water coolers and electric drinking fountains to be lead-free by all known definitions including ANSI/NSF Standard 61, Section 9, California Proposition 65, and the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act.
Features and Benefits
- Bubbler Head: Polished chrome-plated brass bubbler head features an integral basin shank for added strength, and is equipped with a shielded, anti-squirt orifice that provides a steady sanitary source of water.
- Drain Clean-Out: Top-down access to the drain allows the fountain to be cleaned without taking the unit apart, which is ideal for outdoor settings that are high in drain-clogging sediment like leaves, garbage, and other debris.
- All-Weather Capabilities: Fully engineered system with the pneumatic operated freeze-resistant valve installed below frost line to drain water to non-freezing depth allowing fountain to function year-round. Assembly can be lifted to surface and lowered back into casing for easy maintenance without disturbing the fountain.
- Construction: Heavy-duty vibra-cast reinforced concrete construction with exposed aggregate finish provide a perfect addition to outside environments, along with vandal-resistant bottom and access plates for added peace of mind. Stainless steel basin with a high-polished finish compliments almost any setting, and it also resists stains and corrosion.
- Push Button: Polished chrome-plated push-button requires less than 5 lbs. to activate.
- Valve Box: Model 6625, ground box with lid, used with freeze-resistant valve models 6518FR and 6518.2FR.
- Concrete Colors: Haws offers the full palette of L.M. Scofield’s integral admixtures as illustrated on the L.M. Scofield color chart and the choice of 4 different finishes. White cement is also available.