Features and Beneifts
- Heavy-duty 11 gauge fabricated galvanized steel with green powder-coated finish provides exceptional corrosion resistance in one of the toughest made fountains Haws produces.
The Haws 3300FR is perfect for either public or private outdoor settings, the 3300FR is a great fit in areas where aesthetics are important to the overall appeal of the architecture. Suitable in areas where weather conditions exist, this series stands strong as a nice addition to any community. Powder-coated finish help to maintain the fountains overall appeal so it remains looking as new as it did when it was installed. This type of pedestal drinking fountain may also be placed in a variety of settings such as: parks, schools, and other outdoor environments around office buildings where the temperature may drop into freezing conditions.
The Haws 3300FR meets all current Federal Regulations for the disabled including those in the Americans with Disabilities Act. Haws manufactures drinking fountains, electric water coolers and electric drinking fountains to be lead-free by all known definitions including ANSI/NSF Standard 61, Section 9, California Proposition 65, and the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act.
Features and Benefits
- Bubbler Head: Polished chrome-plated brass bubbler head features an integral basin shank for added strength, and is equipped with a shielded, anti-squirt orifice that provides a steady sanitary source of water.
- Barrier-Free: Barrier-free capabilities combined with its ease of use allows for a number of installation location possibilities.
- Drain Clean-Out: Top-down access to the drain allows the fountain to be cleaned without taking the unit apart, which is ideal for outdoor settings that are high in drain-clogging sediment like leaves, garbage, and other debris.
- Construction: Heavy-duty 11 gauge galvanized steel with a green powder-coat finish incorporates a recessed push-button and welded bubbler guard to provide extra durability, and a vandal-resistant bottom plate for added peace of mind. Stainless steel basin with a high-polished finish compliments almost any setting, and it also resists stains and corrosion.
- All-Weather Capabilities: Fully engineered system with the pneumatic operated freeze-resistant valve installed below frost line to drain water to non-freezing depth allowing fountain to function year-round. Assembly can be lifted to surface and lowered back into casing for easy maintenance without disturbing the fountain.
- Push Button: Polished chrome-plated push-button requires less than 5 lbs. to activate.
- Valve Box: Model 6625, ground box with lid, used with freeze-resistant valve models 6518FR and 6518.2FR.
- Premier Colors: Nine powder-coated colors, (green, silver, red, blue, black, brown, orange, yellow and white), available for an additional charge.