Features and Beneifts
- All around Heavy-duty stainless steel construction make this the most protected and well designed fountain that Haws produces.
- Green powder-coat paint finish is standard with nine other powder-coat colors available at no charge.
Taking performance and protection to a whole new level is the Haws 3500D StreetSmartâ„¢ series drinking fountain. This unique drinking fountain is the perfect addition to parks, rest areas, and correctional facilities where vandalism may be more prone to take place. By welding the bowls directly to the uprights, they become one with the unit, preventing removal. That, in addition to many other features for vandal-resistance, makes this fountain virtually indestructible. This series fountain may also be applicable in a wide assortment of other places, specifically dog parks due to the ground level animal accessibility.
The Haws 3500D meets all current Federal Regulations for the disabled including those in the Americans with Disabilities Act. Haws manufactures drinking fountains, electric water coolers and electric drinking fountains to be lead-free by all known definitions including ANSI/NSF Standard 61, Section 9, California Proposition 65, and the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act.
Features and Benefits
- Barrier-Free: Barrier-free capabilities combined with its ease of use allows for a number of installation location possibilities.
- Drain Clean-Out: Top-down access to the drain allows the fountain to be cleaned without taking the unit apart, which is ideal for outdoor settings that are high in drain-clogging sediment like leaves, garbage, and other debris.
- Construction: Superior strength and durability are achieved with the use of 12 gauge Type 304 Stainless Steel, along with integral 3/8” thick cast stainless bowls. The unit is trimmed with a glossy green powder-coat finish and it is secured to the ground with an integral mounting plate.
- Accessibility: Ease of maintenance is achieved with the use of an extra-large access door supplied with heavy-duty door hinges, and is locked by square key pins.
- Pet Access: Unique design allows for canine access so pet and owner can quench their thirst in one place.
- Push Button: With its patented (Pat.# 6,981,692) push-button valve assembly which allows for front access stream adjustment as well as cartridge and strainer access, this fountain offers the ultimate in ease of maintenance.
- Bubbler Head: Polished chrome-plated brass bubbler head features an integral basin shank for added strength, and is equipped with a shielded, anti-squirt orifice that provides a steady sanitary source of water.
- Hose Bib: Model 6236, chrome-plated wheel handled operated compression hose bib with vacuum breaker.
- Hose Bib: Model 6236LD, chrome-plated wheel, handle operated compression hose bib with vacuum breaker. Mounted on pedestal access door with protective housing with lockable door.
- Bib Faucet: Model 6235, chrome-plated, ADA compliant, self-closing, lever operated bib faucet.
- Bib Faucet: Model 6235LD, chrome-plated, ADA compliant, self-closing, lever operated bib faucet. Mounted on pedestal access door with protective housing with lockable door.