Features and Beneifts
- All around Heavy-duty stainless steel construction makes this the most protected and well designed fountain that Haws produces.
- Green powder-coat paint finish is standard with nine other powder-coat colors available at no charge.
Taking performance and protection to a whole new level is the Haws 3500FR StreetSmartâ„¢ series drinking fountain. This unique drinking fountain is the perfect addition to parks, rest areas, and correctional facilities where vandalism may be more prone to take place. By welding the bowls directly to the upright, they become one with the unit, preventing removal. That, in addition to many other features for vandal-resistance, makes this fountain virtually indestructible. This series fountain may also be applicable in a wide assortment of other places not mentioned due to its great appeal through its vandal proof and wheelchair accessible design.
The Haws 3500FR meets all current Federal Regulations for the disabled including those in the Americans with Disabilities Act. Haws manufactures drinking fountains, electric water coolers and electric drinking fountains to be lead-free by all known definitions including ANSI/NSF Standard 61, Section 9, California Proposition 65, and the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act.
Features and Benefits
- Barrier-Free: Barrier-free capabilities combined with its ease of use allows for a number of installation location possibilities.
- Drain Clean-Out: Top-down access to the drain allows the fountain to be cleaned without taking the unit apart, which is ideal for outdoor settings that are high in drain-clogging sediment like leaves, garbage, and other debris.
- All-Weather Capabilities: Fully engineered system with the pneumatic operated freeze-resistant valve installed below frost line to drain water to non-freezing depth allowing fountain to function year-round. Assembly can be lifted to surface and lowered back into casing for easy maintenance without disturbing the fountain.
- Construction: Superior strength and durability are achieved with the use of 12 gauge Type 304 Stainless Steel, along with integral 3/8” thick cast stainless bowls. The unit is trimmed with a glossy green powder-coat finish and it is secured to the ground with an integral mounting plate.
- Accessibility: Ease of maintenance is achieved with the use of an extra-large access door supplied with heavy-duty door hinges, and is locked by square key pins.
- Push Button: Polished chrome-plated push-button requires less than 5 lbs. to activate.
- Bubbler Head: Polished chrome-plated brass bubbler head features an integral basin shank for added strength, and is equipped with a shielded, anti-squirt orifice that provides a steady sanitary source of water.
- Valve Box: Model 6625, ground box with lid, used with freeze-resistant valve models 6518FR and 6518.2FR.
- Mounting: Model MTG.3500 mounting plate gives in-ground support for many StreetSmart pedestal fountains and includes the mounting hardware.
- Mounting: Model MTG.3501, galvanized steel anchors.
- StreetSmart Colors: Nine StreetSmart powder-coated colors, (green, silver, red, blue, black, brown, orange, yellow and white), available at no extra charge.