Features and Beneifts
- “Touch-Free” sensor operated design allows the HydrationStation™ to be activated without physical contact by the user, assuring hygienic operation.
- Sensor features a 30 second timeout function which prevents unwanted use.
- Antimicrobially protected using the natural protection of silver which helps protect against the growth of mold and mildew on treated components.
- State-of-the-art integral water filtration system assures great tasting “polished” water.
- 2500 gallon capacity filter cartridge, with indicator light set at 2000 gallons to notify when replacement is necessary.
- 18 gauge, Type 304 Stainless Steel back panel, ABS front panel construction and required specialized mounting frame offer a well constructed sturdy installation.
- Laminar flow prevents splashing, keeping the drinking area contained and clean.
- #4 satin finish back panel resists stains and corrosion.
The Brita Hydration Station by Haws is perfect for either public or private indoor settings, and is a great fit in areas where aesthetics are important to the overall appeal of the architecture. This series is precisely mounted, making it a nice addition to any surrounding. Beautiful stainless steel and ABS construction helps to maintain the fountains overall appeal so it always remains looking as new as it did when it was installed. Specifically, this type of semi-recessed wall mounted bottle filling station would be ideal in settings such as: office buildings, airports, schools and other locations in and around office buildings.
The Haws model 2000 meets the Americans with Disabilities Act for wheelchair access including side approach when mounted at the correct height. Haws manufactures drinking fountains, electric water coolers and electric drinking fountains to be lead-free by all known definitions including ANSI/NSF Standard 61, Section 9, California Proposition 65 and the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act.
Features and Benefits
- Sensor Operated: Electric sensor allows for touch-free hygienic operation, eliminating the need for manual activation under a number of circumstances.
- Antimicrobially Protected: Specific components are antimicrobially protected using the natural protection of silver which helps protect against the growth of mold and mildew on those treated components.
- Quality Control: The Hydration Station is pre-built and fully water and pressure tested to ensure no leaks and proper function for reduced installation time and added peace of mind.
- Finish: #4 satin stainless steel back panel can be easily cleaned and maintained while also resisting corrosion.
- Servicing: Durable ABS plastic front panel allows simple access to internal components. Hidden lock and hinges discourages vandals.
- Chiller: Model HCR8 (part # 129700), chiller provides for instantaneous cooling to meet a continuous demand for chilled water.