- Self-contained, wall hung electric refrigerated water cooler
- Capacity of 50°F drinking water, based upon 80°F inlet water and 90°F ambient
- Non-pressurized tank system is standard
- Non-pressurized water tank is located after bubbler valve, so that tank is subject to line pressure only when valve button is pressed
NO LEAD DESIGN
This water cooler complies with the lead-free definition in the safe drinking water act of 1986 and lead contamination control act of 1988.
- Motor Compressor: Hermetically sealed reciprocating type, 115V, 60 Hertz single phase. Sealed-in lifetime oil supply. Equipped with electric cord and three prong molded rubber plug.
- Condenser: Fan cooled, copper tube with aluminum fins. Fan motor is permanently lubricated.
- Cooling Unit: Combination tube-tank type. Tube portion is continuous coil of copper tubing. Fully insulated with EPS foam which meets Underwriters Laboratories Inc. requirements for self-extinguishing material.
- Refrigerant Control: Refrigerant HFC-134a is controlled by accurately calibrated capillary tube for positively trouble free operation.
- Temperature Control: Enclosed adjustable thermostat is factory pre-set. Requires no adjustement other than for altitude requirements. Easily accessible.
- Cooler Top: One piece stainless steel basin, smoothly contoured and deep, polished to a uniform Elkay bright luster finish. Snap-out strainer for ease of cleaning vertical drain, without removing cooler top.
- Cabinet: Cabinet is one piece wrap around. Removable for access to interior through front and sides.
- Exclusive Flexi-Guard Safety Bubbler: Innovative design utilizes a pliable polyester elastomer to prevent accidental mouth injuries. Flexes on impact and then returns to original position. Strong. Abrasion-resistant. Anti-sweat. Meets UL requirements, and all sanitary codes. Keyed in location to prevent rotation. Patented** valve and in-line flow regulator provides constant stream from 20 to 105 psi.