- Wall type, fully recessed electric refrigerated water cooler with stainless steel louvered ventilating grill
- Unit furnished with hermetically sealed tube-tank cooling unit in undersection. Cooling unit removable without disturbing electrical or drain connections
- Condenser, air cooled by fan
- Plumbing and electrical connections are concealed
- Entire unit does not extend more than 1/2” from wall surface
- FlexiGuard safety bubbler
- Control push button located on front panel below stream projector
- Flow regulator provides constant stream from 20 to 105 psi water pressure
NO LEAD DESIGN
This water cooler complies with the lead-free definition in the safe drinking water act of 1986 and lead contamination control act of 1988.
- Motor Compressor: Hermetically sealed, reciprocating type, 115V, 60 Hz single phase. Lubricated for life.
- Condenser: Fan cooled. Fan motor is permanently lubricated.
- Cooling Unit: Combination tube-tank type. Tube portion is continuous coil of copper tubing. Fully insulated with EPS foam which meets Underwriters Laboratories Inc. requirements for self extinguishing plastic material.
- Refrigerant Control: Refrigerant type HFC-134a is controlled by accurately calibrated capillary tube for positively troublefree performance.
- Temperature Control: Enclosed adjustable thermostat is easily accessible by removing front grill panel.
- Fountain Top: One piece #16 gauge stainless steel, type 304. Anti-splash design has Exclusive Cascade basin, tested most splash-resistant. Fountain has 1-3/4” coved corners. Exposed surfaces polished to a uniform Elkay luster finish.
- Stream Projector: Control push button operated, with an inline flow regulator from 20 psi to 105 psi. Stream projector with protective hood meets all sanitary codes.
- Front Panel Grill: Made of type 304, stainless steel, polished to a uniform Elkay finish. Removable louvered ventilating grill encloses refrigeration unit and plumbing.
- Wall Mounting Box: MB23AL mounting box furnished with each unit. Box allows flush mounting to finished wall, plumbing and electrical service holes are pre-punched on both right and left side to facilitate installation.