- Models Self-contained, electric refrigerated, wall hung water cooler w/ LK1110 glass filler
- Capacity of 50°F drinking water, based upon 80°F inlet water and 90°F ambient
- Non-pressurized tank system is standard
- Non-pressurized water tank is located after bubbler valve, so that tank is subject to line pressure only when valve button is pressed
- Model EWCDA is non-refrigerated. Same as EWCA4, 8 and 14 without cooling system
NO LEAD DESIGN
The Elkay EWCA4 water cooler complies with the lead-free definition in the Safe Drinking Water Act of 1986 and Lead Contamination Control Act of 1988. Elkay EWCA4 Water Coolers are manufactured with a waterway system utilizing copper components and completely lead-free materials. These waterways have no lead because all lead materials, such as leaded brass, have been removed. All joints are brazed using silver solder only. No lead solder is permitted. A strainer with an easily cleanable screen is provided to allow trapping and convenient removal of waterborne particulate of 140 microns and larger prior to their entry into the water cooler.
- Motor Compressor: Hermetically sealed, 115V, 60 Hz single phase. Sealed-in lifetime oil supply. Equipped with electric cord and three prong molded rubber plug.
- Condenser: Fan cooled, copper tube with aluminum fins. Fan motor is permanently lubricated.
- Cooling Unit: Combination tube-tank type. Tube portion is continuous coil of copper tubing. Fully insulated with EPS foam which meets Underwriters Laboratories Inc. requirements for self extinguishing material.
- Refrigerant Control: Refrigerant HFC-134a is controlled by accurately calibrated capillary tube for positively trouble-free performance.
- Temperature Control: Enclosed adjustable thermostat is factory pre-set. Requires no adjustment other than for altitude requirements.
- Fountain Top: One piece stainless steel top, polished to a uniform Elkay bright luster finish. Exclusive Cascade basin, tested most splash-resistant, features multi-level deck design with a built-in vandal-resistant strainer.
- Exclusive Flexi-Guard® Safety Bubbler: Innovative design utilizes an infused anti-microbial pliable polyester elastomer to prevent accidental mouth injuries. Flexes on impact, then returns to original position. Strong. Abrasion-resistant. Anti-sweat. Keyed in location to prevent rotation.
- Removable Panel: Removable front panel offers easy accessibility to interior.
- Color Selection: Gray Beige vinyl furnished as standard unless alternate panel color is selected. Alternate panel colors in vinyl are: Granite, Sandalwood, and Natural Almond. All furnished at no extra cost. Stainless Steel units available at extra cost.
- Cabinet : Cabinet allows for flush to wall mounting.