- Single station barrier-free stainless steel water cooler has recessed in-the-wall refrigeration system and stainless steel grill.
- Stainless tubular steel support arm incorporates unique recess to be integrated with basin.
- All stainless steel polished to lustrous satin finish with high shined outer edge.
- Fountain has contoured basin to minimize splashing.
- FlexiGuard safety bubbler and easy to operate, fully functional vandal-resistant front push button.
- Flow regulator provides constant stream from 20 to 105 psi water pressure.
- Energy efficient refrigeration system utilizes a combination tank continuous-tube type evaporator, refrigerant drier, and capillary tube.
The Elkay ERPBM8K water cooler complies with the requirements of A.D.A. (AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT) when properly installed.
NO LEAD DESIGN
The Elkay ERPBM8K water cooler complies with the lead-free definition in the Safe Drinking Water Act of 1986 and Lead Contamination Control Act of 1988.
Elkay Water Coolers are manufactured with a waterway system utilizing copper components and completely lead-free material. These waterways have no lead because all lead materials, such as leaded brass, have been removed. All joints are brazed using silver solder only. No lead solder is permitted. A strainer with an easily cleanable screen is provided to allow trapping and convenient removal of waterborne particulate of 140 microns and larger prior to their entry into the water cooler. The Elkay ERPBM8K water cooler is certified to NSF/ANSI 61.