OASIS- Common Parts - Parts Breakdowns - Troubleshooting

Drinking Fountains get called a lot of different names like Drinking Water Fountain, Water Cooler, Water Fountain, Water Spout, and in Wisconsin we hear they call it a "Bubbler"... Whatever you call it, the one thing we can all agree on is that it sure doesn't do anybody any good if its broken. Don't worry, we have the parts and info you need to fix it yourself.

Check out the most commonly replaced Oasis Drinking Fountain Parts.

Take a look at our exploded parts diagrams.

Troubleshooting guides can help you figure out what is causing your issue.

Please wait...

Item Added To Your Cart

{{var product.name}}

Continue shopping
View cart & checkout