- Home /
- Elkay EFRPM28K Soft Sides Water Cooler
The Elkay ERFPM28K Water Cooler complies with the requirements of A.D.A. (Americans with Disabilities Act) when properly installed. Unit is compliant if installed in an alcove and is also compliant when mounted on an exposed wall if a wing wall is located on the left side or if a 97258C apron is installed under the upper unit.
No Lead Design
The ELKAY ERFPM28K water cooler complies with the lead-free definition in the Safe Drinking Water Act of 1986 and Lead Contamination Control Act of 1988.
The Elkay ERFPM28K Water Coolers are manufactured with a waterway system utilizing copper components and completely lead-free material. These waterways have no lead because all lead materials, such as leaded brass, have been removed. All joints are brazed using silver solder only. No lead solder is permitted. A strainer with an easily cleanable screen is provided to allow trapping and convenient removal of water born particulate of 140 microns and larger prior to their entry into the water cooler. The Elkay ERFPM28K water cooler is certified to NSF/ANSI 61.
- Motor Compressor: Hermetically sealed, reciprocating type, 115V, 60 Hertz or 230V, 50 Hertz (International Model) single phase. Sealed in lifetime oil supply.
- Condenser: Fan cooled, copper tube with aluminum fins. Fan motor is permanently lubricated.
- Cooling Unit: Combination tube-tank type. Self cleansing. Tube portion is continuous coil of copper tubing. Tank is stainless steel. Fully insulated with EPS foam which meets Underwriters Laboratories Inc. requirements for self extinguishing material.
- Refrigerant Control: Refrigerant HFC-134a is controlled by accurately calibrated capillary tube for positively trouble free performance.
- Temperature Control: Enclosed adjustable thermostat is factory preset. Requires no adjustment other than for altitude requirements.
- Fountain Control: #18 gauge, type 304 nickel bearing stainless steel polished to a lustrous satin finish with high shined outer edge. Contoured basin offers large strike area to minimize splashing. Fully functional front push buttons are easy to operate
- Exclusive Flexi-Guard® Safety Bubbler: Innovative design utilizes a pliable polyester elastomer to prevent accidental mouth injuries. Flexes on impact, then returns to original position. Strong. Abrasion-resistant. Anti-sweat. Optional Vandal-Resistant Bubbler available at extra cost. Heavy duty one-piece construction, chrome plated brass. Order Model Number ERFPVR28K. Both bubblers meet UL requirements and all sanitary codes and are keyed in location to prevent rotation.
- Front Panel Grill: Made of type 304 stainless steel, polished to a uniform Elkay satin finish. Removable louvered ventilating grille encloses refrigeration unit and plumbing.
- Wall Mounting Frame: MF200 frame furnished with each unit. Frame allows flush mounting to finished wall.
- Drain: LK464 drain and trap assembly included.
5 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY on the refrigeration system of the unit. Electrical components and water system are warranted for 12 months from date of installation. Sample Certificate available on request.
Elkay Pressure-Type Water Coolers are designed to operate on 20 psi to 105 psi supply line pressure. If inlet pressure is above 105 psi, a pressure regulator must be installed in the supply line. Any damage caused by reason of connecting this product to supply line pressures lower than 20 psi or higher than 105 psi is not covered by the warranty.
Manufacturer InfoElkay is the preferred source for products of superior value. Elkay is a supplier of high value commercial plumbing products that include drinking fountains, water coolers, faucets, and repair parts.
|Manufacturer Part #||No|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Vandal Resistant Bubbler||No|
|Hot N' Cold||No|
List Price: $3841.00 Price: $2,541.53
List Price: $2796.00 Price: $1,887.90
List Price: $3135.00 Price: $2,065.88
List Price: $4312.00 Price: $2,893.80