h3. ADA Compliant
The Elkay EHFSA8 water cooler complies with the requirements of A.D.A. (AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT) when properly installed.
h3. No Lead Design
The Elkay EHFSA8 water cooler complies with the lead-free definition in the Safe Drinking Water Act Of 1986 and Lead Contamination Control Act Of 1988.
Elkay Water Coolers are manufactured with a waterway system utilizing copper components and completely lead-free material. These waterways have no lead because all lead materials, such as leaded brass, have been removed. All joints are brazed using silver solder only. No lead solder is permitted. A strainer with an easily cleanable screen is provided to allow trapping and convenient removal of water born particulate of 140 microns and larger prior to their entry into the water cooler.
h3. Cooling System
* *Motor Compressor:* Hermetically sealed, reciprocating type, 115V, 60 Hertz single phase. Sealed-in lifetime oil supply. Equipped with electric cord and three prong molded rubber plug.
* *Condenser:* Fan cooled, copper tube with aluminum fins. Fan motor is permanently lubricated.
* *Cooling Unit:* Combination tube-tank type. Self Cleansing. Tube portion is continuous coil of copper tubing. Fully insulated with EPS foam which meets Underwriters Laboratories requirements for self extinguishing plastic material.
* *Refrigerant Control:* Refrigerant HFC-134a is controlled by accurately calibrated capillary tube for positively trouble free performance.
* *Temperature Control:* Enclosed adjustable thermostat is factory pre-set. Requires no adjustment other than for altitude requirement.
* *Frame:* #16 gauge galvanized steel chassis supports fountain top and all working mechanisms. No operating parts are connected to cabinet panels.
* *Fountain Top and Backsplash:* One piece stainless steel top, polished to a uniform Elkay satin luster finish. Basin has removable perforated drain grid, embossed bubbler pad.
* *Exclusive Flexi-Guard® Safety Bubbler*:* Innovative design utilizes a pliable elastomer to prevent accidental mouth injuries. Flexes on impact, then returns to original position. Strong. Abrasion-resistant. Anti-sweat. Meets UL requirements and all sanitary codes.
* *Color Selection:* Gray Beige vinyl furnished as standard unless alternate panel color is selected. Alternate panel colors in vinyl are: Granite, Sandalwood, and Natural Almond. All furnished at no extra cost. Stainless Steel units available at extra cost.
*5 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY* on the refrigeration system of the unit. Electrical components and water system are warranted for 12 months from date of installation. Sample Certificate available on request.
Elkay Pressure-Type Water Coolers are designed to operate on 20 psi to 105 psi supply line pressure. If inlet pressure is above 105 psi, a pressure regulator must be installed in the supply line. Any damage caused by reason of connecting this product to supply line pressures lower than 20 psi or higher than 105 psi is not covered by the warranty. The Elkay EHFSA8.