- Home /
- Elkay EZSTL8LFC Bi-Level Water Cooler w/ LK1114 Glass Filler
Self-contained, wall hung electric refrigerated water cooler. Chilling capacity of 50°F drinking water, based upon 80°F inlet water and 90°F ambient.
This water cooler also comes with the Elkay LK1114 Glass filler.
The water cooler has self-closing Easy-Touch Controls on front, left and right of each unit.
All models have a hooded stream projector with Easy-Touch Controls that require less than 3 pounds of force to activate commercial-grade solenoid based flow control. Patented* valve with built-in flow regulator provide constant stream from 20 to 105 psi water pressure. Bubbler orifice fully protected to meet all sanitary codes.
This model cooler consists of a refrigerated lower unit which requires a water supply, drain outlet and electrical supply.
These Water Coolers comply with the requirements of A.D.A. (Americans with Disabilities Act) when properly installed. Unit is compliant if installed in an alcove and is also compliant when mounted on an exposed wall if a wing wall is located on the left side or if LKAPREZL apron is installed under upper unit. Also meets the guidelines for children’s environments providing the floor to orifice height is 30” or less on the lower unit and proper clear floor space is provided for parallel approach. (Based on Architectural and Transportation Barriers Compliance Board final ruling.) Check Local and State Codes.
NO LEAD DESIGN
These Water Coolers are certified to be lead-free as defined by the Safe Drinking Water Act. Elkay Water Coolers are manufactured with a waterway system utilizing copper components and completely lead-free materials. These waterways have no lead because all lead materials, such as leaded brass, have been removed. All joints are brazed using silver solder only. No lead solder is permitted. A strainer with an easily cleanable screen is provided to allow trapping and convenient removal of waterborne particulate of 140 microns and larger prior to their entry into the water cooler.
These water coolers are certified to ANSI/NSF61.
- Motor Compressor: Hermetically sealed, reciprocating type, 115VAC, 60Hz single phase. Sealed-in lifetime oil supply. Equipped with electric cord and three prong molded rubber plug (domestic models).
- Condenser: Fan cooled, copper tube with aluminum fins. Fan motor is permanently lubricated. Cooling Unit: Combination tube-tank type. Tube portion is continuous coil of copper tubing. Tank is stainless steel. Fully insulated with EPS foam which meets Underwriters Laboratories Inc. requirements for self-extinguishing material.
- Refrigerant Control: Refrigerant HFC-134a is controlled by accurately calibrated capillary tube for positively trouble-free operation.
- Temperature Control: Enclosed adjustable thermostat is factory preset. Requires no adjustment other than for altitude requirements. Easily accessible.
- Frame: Galvanized structural steel chassis supports refrigeration system and fastens to wall. Provides increased structural integrity and rigidity to cooler.
- Stainless Steel Basin: Type 304, one piece polished to a uniform Elkay bright luster finish. Basin has integral drain grid, embossed bubbler pad. No exposed fasteners.
- Exclusive Flexi-Guard Safety Bubbler *: Innovative design utilizes an infused anti-microbial pliable polyester elastomer to prevent accidental mouth injuries. Flexes on impact, then returns to original position. Strong. Abrasion-resistant. Anti-sweat. Keyed in location to prevent rotation.
- Upper Shroud: Contoured shock-absorbing, provides additional protection against accidental injury. No exposed fasteners.
- Lower Shroud: One piece easy to remove and replace. Allows access to internal components from three sides.
- Cabinet: Cabinet design allows for flush to wall mounting. No recess space is required.
- Color Selection: Unless otherwise specified cabinet is two-tone gray upper shroud with textured gray lower shroud. Stainless Steel lower shrouds available at extra cost.
5 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY on the refrigeration system of the unit. Electrical components and water system are warranted for 12 months from date of installation. Sample Certificate available on request.
Elkay Pressure-Type Water Coolers are designed to operate on 20 psi to 105 psi supply line pressure. If inlet pressure is above 105 psi, a pressure regulator must be installed in the supply line. Any damage caused by reason of connecting this product to supply line pressures lower than 20 psi or higher than 105 psi is not covered by the warranty.
Manufacturer InfoElkay is the preferred source for products of superior value. Elkay is a supplier of high value commercial plumbing products that include drinking fountains, water coolers, faucets, and repair parts.
|Model #||EZSTL8LFC w/LK1114|
|Manufacturer Part #||No|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Vandal Resistant Bubbler||No|
|Hot N' Cold||No|