Need Product Assistance?
Kully Supply is committed to offering the best product support through our knowledgeable customer service team. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
- Self-contained, double wall hung electric refrigerated, water cooler
- Vandal-resistant unit for use in high demand locations where vandalism may occur
- Rated for indoor or outdoor use
- Stainless steel construction provides vandal-resistant enclosure
- Optional perforated stainless steel louver screening prevents objects from being inserted into cooler
- Flow regulator provides constant stream from 20 to 105 psi water pressure
- Heavy duty push button control is vandal-resistant.
The Elkay EZOSTL8SC Water Coolers comply with the requirements of A.D.A. (Americans with Disabilities Act) when properly installed. The water cooler is compliant if installed in an alcove and is also compliant when mounted on an exposed wall if a wing wall is located on the left side or if LKAPREZL apron is installed under upper unit. Also meets the guidelines for children’s environments providing the floor to orifice height is 30” or less on the lower unit and proper clear floor space is provided for parallel approach. (Based on Architectural and Transportation Barriers Compliance Board final ruling.) Check Local and State Codes.
NO LEAD DESIGN
The Elkay EZOSTL8SC Water Coolers are certified to be lead-free as defined by the Safe Drinking Water Act. Elkay Water Coolers are manufactured with a waterway system utilizing copper components and completely lead-free materials. These waterways have no lead because all lead materials, such as leaded brass, have been removed. All joints are brazed using silver solder only. No lead solder is permitted. A strainer with an easily cleanable screen is provided to allow trapping and convenient removal of waterborne particulate of 140 microns and larger prior to their entry into the water cooler. These water coolers are certified to ANSI/NSF61.
Elkay / Halsey Taylor
Questions on Elkay / Halsey Taylor 21958C PANEL-FRONT FD N
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Submit your question(s) below or for immediate assistance, pleace call us at 800-518-5388 or use our Live Chat during business hours.