Need Product Assistance?
Kully Supply is committed to offering the best product support through our knowledgeable customer service team. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
White, Blue, Gold, Bronze
Material / Construction:
Plastic, Rubber, Metal
- Disconnect electrical power and close water supply valve before proceeding.
- The filter should be installed in the cold water line prior to chiller with the outlet higher than the inlet. Flow indicator (arrow) on filter should point in the same direction as the water flow.
- After installing new filter, open water supply valve and check for leaks. Reconnect electrical power supply. Flush system sufficiently (approximately 3 minutes) to effectively remove small residue of carbon fines.
NOTE: A water shutoff valve should be installed on the incoming water line to aid in future servicing of filter.
Elkay LF2 Design Features
- Size: 3-1/4” (82.6mm) O.D. x 12-1/2” (317.5mm) length.
- Water Inlet Connection: 1/4” (6.4mm) O.D. tube.
- Water Outlet Connection: 1/4” (6.4mm) O.D. tube.
Recommended Use Conditions
- Filter Capacity: 750 gal. (2838 L).
- Maximum Flow Rate: 0.75 GPM (2.8 L/MIN.).
- Water Temperature: 40-100Â°F (4-38Â°C).
- Maximum Line Pressure: 105 PSI (724 KPa).
- Minimum Line Pressure: 25 PSI (172 KPa).
Replacement Filter Cartridge Order part number 56192C.
The Elkay LF2 is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from date of installation. Warranty is limited to repair or replacement of defective component.
Tested and Certified by NSF International, the widely recognized and respected independent certification organization for public health safety. This filter has been tested to the following NSF International standards: NSF/ANSI Standard 42 Chlorine-Class 1, Particulate-Class 1, and Taste and Odor. NSF/ANSI Standard 53 for Reduction of Lead and Cyst.