Need Product Assistance?
Kully Supply is committed to offering the best product support through our knowledgeable customer service team. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
Architectural fountains with integral bottle filling station. HTHBWF-OVLSER-I shall deliver 8 GPH of 50°F drinking water at 90°F ambient and 80°F inlet water. Units shall be stainless steel construction with plastic ABS alcove. Sensoractivation with an auto 20-second shut-off timer. Shall include Green Counter™ displaying count of plastic bottles saved from waste. Bottle filler shall provide 1.1 gpm flow rate with laminar flow to minimize splashing. Shall include the Water Sentry® Plus 3000-gallon capacity filter, certified to NSF/ANSI 42 and 53, with visual monitor to indicate when replacement is necessary. Shall include integrated silver ion anti-microbial protection in key areas. Unit shall meet ADA guidelines. Unit shall be lead-free design which is certified to NSF/ANSI 61 and 372 and meets Federal and State low-lead requirements. Unit shall be certified to UL399 and CAN/CSA 22.2 No. 120.
BOTTLE FILLER STANDARD FEATURES
- No-touch, sensor-activated operation
- Auto 20-second shut-off
- WaterSentry®Plus 3000-gallon capacity Filtration System, certified to NSF/ANSI 42 & 53 (Lead, Class 1 Particulate, Chlorine, Taste & odor)
- Integrated Silver Ion Anti-microbial Protection in key areas
- Quick Fill Rate: 1.1 gpm
- Laminar Flow provides minimal splash
- Real Drain System eliminates standing water
- Visual User Interface display includes: Innovative Green Counter™ counts bottles saved from waste LED Visual Filter Monitor shows when replacement is necessary
- Includes lower panel for easy access and servicing
- Compressor: Hermetically-sealed, reciprocating type, single phase.Sealed-in lifetime lubrication
- Condenser: Fan cooled. Fan motor is permanently lubricated
- Cooling Unit: Combination tube-tank type. Continuous copper tubing with stainless steel tank. Fully insulated with EPS foam which meets UL requirements for self-extinguishing material
- Refrigerant control: Refrigerant R134a is controlled by accurately calibrated capillary tube
- Temperature Control: Enclosed adjustable thermostat is factory preset. Requires no adjustment other than for altitude requirements, easily accessible by removing lower grille panel
Manufacturer InfoHalsey Taylor offers outdoor water coolers, water coolers for schools, parks and shopping centers, floor-mounted and wall-mounted coolers, and fountains in a variety of shapes and styles. Our durable and attractive finishes further reflect our concern for our products appearance, as well as their ability to withstand the test of time.
Halsey Taylor HTHBWF-OVLSER-I Integral Hydroboost Bottle Filling Station
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Submit your question(s) below or for immediate assistance, pleace call us at 800-518-5388 or use our Live Chat during business hours.