- Home /
- Haws 1011HPSMS Barrier-Free Bi-Level Swirl Bowl Drinking Fountain
Perfect for either public or private indoor/outdoor settings, the Haws 1011HPSMS Drinking Fountain is a great fit in areas where aesthetics are important to the overall appeal of the architecture. This series is precisely mounted, making it a nice addition to any surrounding. Beautiful high-polished finish helps to maintain the fountains overall appeal so it always remains looking as new as it did when it was installed. Specifically, this type of wall mounted drinking fountain may be placed in settings such as: schools and other locations in and around office buildings where the temperature remains above freezing.
The Haws 1011HPSMS drinking water fountain meets all current Federal Regulations for the disabled including those in the Americans with Disabilities Act. Haws manufactures drinking fountains, electric water coolers and electric drinking fountains to be lead-free by all known definitions including ANSI/NSF Standard 61, Section 9, California Proposition 65, and the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act.
Haws 1011HPSMS Drinking Fountain Features
- Quality Control: Both fountains are pre-built and fully water and pressure tested to ensure no leaks and proper function for reduced installation time and added peace of mind.
- Construction: 18 gauge Type 304 Stainless Steel fountain with attractive and functional swirl bowl design, along with a vandal-resistant bottom plate provides a long lasting unit with added peace of mind.
- Bubbler Head: Polished chrome-plated brass bubbler head with integral laminar flow prevents splashing and provides a superior flow pattern. The integral basin shank and inserted roll pin adds vandal resistance strength to the design, and the shielded angled stream orifice produces a steady sanitary source of water.
- Mounting: 3/16” steel mounting plate with supplied mounting hardware provides a solid unit base and allows for easy installation to a framed wall.
- Push Button: With its patented (Pat.# 6,981,692) push-button valve assembly which allows for front access stream adjustment as well as cartridge and strainer access, this fountain offers the ultimate in ease of maintenance.
Model 1011HPSMS “Hi-Lo” wall mounted barrier-free drinking fountain shall include dual 18 gauge Type 304 high-polished stainless steel finish basins with integral swirl design, push-button operated valves with front-accessible cartridge and flow adjustment, polished chrome-plated brass vandal-resistant bubbler heads with integral laminar anti-squirt flow, chrome-plated brass vandal-resistant waste strainers, vandal-resistant bottom plates, high-polished stainless steel finish back and access panels allowing for front access of P-trap and stop, in-wall mounting frame, high and low fountain mounting levels, and 1-1/4” O.D. waste pipes.
Manufacturer InfoHaws manufactures award-winning drinking fountains, electric water coolers, hydration stations, and emergency equipment for a diverse set of industries. For over 103 years, Haws has been committed to bringing the highest quality water delivery and emergency equipment products to a wide variety of markets.
|Manufacturer Part #||No|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Vandal Resistant Bubbler||No|
|Hot N' Cold||No|
List Price: $2947.00 Price: $1,967.18
List Price: $2947.00 Price: $1,788.78