- Home /
- Haws 1025 Barrier-Free Wall Mounted Drinking Fountain
The Haws 1025 is perfect for either public or private outdoor settings, Model 1025 is a great fit in areas where aesthetics are important to the overall appeal of the architecture. Suitable in areas where weather conditions exist, this series is precisely mounted to make it a nice addition. Powder-coated finish help to maintain the fountains overall appeal so it always remains looking as new as it did when it was installed. Specifically, this type of wall mounted drinking fountain may be placed in settings such as: parks, schools, and other outdoor environments where the temperature remains above freezing.
The Haws 1025 meets all current Federal Regulations for the disabled including those in the Americans with Disabilities Act. Haws manufactures drinking fountains, electric water coolers and electric drinking fountains to be lead-free by all known definitions including ANSI/NSF Standard 61, Section 9, California Proposition 65, and the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act.
Features and Benefits
- Integrated Trap: Spacious fountain design allows for the trap to be internally mounted which allows for easy access, and aids and reduces the installation process.
- Bubbler head: Patented (Pat.# 7,025,282) EnviroGard™ polished chrome-plated brass bubbler head provides sanitary service in the worst of conditions. The stainless steel shroud covers the orifice surface until the water is activated, and covers it again after use.
- Drain Clean-Out: Top-down access to the drain allows the fountain to be cleaned without taking the unit apart, which is ideal for outdoor settings that are high in drain-clogging sediment like leaves, garbage, and other debris.
- Construction: Heavy-duty 11 gauge galvanized steel with a green powder-coat finish incorporates a recessed push-button and welded bubbler guard to provide extra durability, and a vandal-resistant bottom plate for added peace of mind. Stainless steel basin with a high-polished finish compliments almost any setting, and it also resists stains and corrosion.
- Quality Control: Fountain is pre-built and fully water and pressure tested to ensure no leaks and proper function for reduced installation time and added peace of mind.
- Push Button: With its patented (Pat.# 6,981,692) push-button valve assembly which allows for front access stream adjustment as well as cartridge and strainer access, this fountain offers the ultimate in ease of maintenance.
- Filter: Model 6426, 12” x 2”, in-line lead removal element that reduces lead from incoming water supply.
- Mounting: Model 6700 universal mounting plate for most wall mounted fountains.
- Support Carrier: Model 6800 universal in-wall mounting support for use with most fountains.
- Chiller: Model HCR8, chiller provides for instantaneous cooling to meet a continuous demand for chilled water.
Manufacturer InfoHaws manufactures award-winning drinking fountains, electric water coolers, hydration stations, and emergency equipment for a diverse set of industries. For over 103 years, Haws has been committed to bringing the highest quality water delivery and emergency equipment products to a wide variety of markets.
|Manufacturer Part #||No|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Vandal Resistant Bubbler||No|
|Hot N' Cold||No|
List Price: $1025.00 Price: $748.13
List Price: $1025.00 Price: $681.45