- Home /
- Haws 1119FR Barrier-Free Bi-Level Drinking Fountain
The Haws 1119FR is perfect for either public or private outdoor settings, Model 1119FR is a great fit in areas where aesthetics are important to the overall appeal of the architecture. This series is precisely mounted, making it a nice addition to any surrounding. Beautiful satin finish helps to maintain the fountains overall appeal so it always remains looking as new as it did when it was installed. Specifically, this type of wall mounted drinking fountain may be placed in settings such as: parks, schools, and other facilities where the temperature may drop into freezing conditions.
The Haws 1119FR meets all current Federal Regulations for the disabled including those in the Americans with Disabilities Act. Haws manufactures drinking fountains, electric water coolers and electric drinking fountains to be lead-free by all known definitions including ANSI/NSF Standard 61, Section 9, California Proposition 65, and the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act.
Features and Benefits
- Bubbler Head: Polished chrome-plated brass bubbler head features an integral basin shank for added strength, and is equipped with a shielded, anti-squirt orifice that provides a steady sanitary source of water.
- Back Panel: Stainless steel back panel helps to protect the wall from inadvertent splashing, and its decorative satin finish increases location visibility and completes the fountains attractive appearance.
- Barrier-Free: Barrier-free capabilities combined with its ease of use allows for a number of installation location possibilities.
- Finish: Beautiful #4 satin stainless steel finish basin can be easily cleaned and maintained while also resisting corrosion.
- Construction: 18 gauge Type 304 Stainless Steel construction with vandal-resistant bottom plates provides a long lasting unit with added peace of mind.
- All-Weather Capabilities: Fully engineered system with the pneumatic operated freeze-resistant valve installed on the inside wall where room temperature does not drop below 50°F. When valve goes to off position, water left in supply line between valve and bubbler drains back into waste inside cabinet, which allows fountain on outside to function year-round.
- Cane Touch Skirt: Model SK1, satin finish stainless steel cane touch skirt for installation on high unit to comply with ADA protruding objects guidelines.
- Mounting: Model 6700.4 “Hi-Lo” universal mounting plate for most dual bubbler fountains.
- Support Carrier: Model 6800 universal in-wall mounting support for use with most fountains.
Manufacturer InfoHaws manufactures award-winning drinking fountains, electric water coolers, hydration stations, and emergency equipment for a diverse set of industries. For over 103 years, Haws has been committed to bringing the highest quality water delivery and emergency equipment products to a wide variety of markets.
|Manufacturer Part #||No|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Vandal Resistant Bubbler||No|
|Hot N' Cold||No|
- Haws 1119FR Spec Sheet (pdf)
List Price: $2447.00 Price: $1,704.68
List Price: $3011.00 Price: $2,000.78
List Price: $2948.00 Price: $1,967.70
List Price: $2178.00 Price: $1,414.35