- Home /
- Haws 1501 Non-Refrigerated Drinking Fountain
The Haws 1501 is perfect for either public or private settings, our gleaming white enameled iron series is one of the sturdiest wall mounted fountains Haws produces. This unit is the perfect fit for high traffic areas where there is a greater need for multiple drinking stations. Elegant gloss finish and color consistency throughout the enameled iron maintain the fountain’s overall appeal so it always remains looking as new as it did when it was installed. Specifically, this type of wall mounted drinking fountain may be placed in settings such as: parks, schools, and other indoor/outdoor environments where the temperature remains above freezing.
The Haws 1501 meets all current Federal Regulations for the disabled including those in the Americans with Disabilities Act. Haws manufactures drinking fountains, electric water coolers and electric drinking fountains to be lead-free by all known definitions including ANSI/NSF Standard 61, Section 9, California Proposition 65, and the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act.
Features and Benefits
- Barrier-Free: Barrier-free capabilities combined with its ease of use allows for a number of installation location possibilities.
- *Integrated Trap: Spacious fountain design allows for the trap to be internally mounted which allows for easy access, and aids and reduces the installation process.
- Construction: Heavy-duty cast iron bowl with a glossy white enamel finish is designed for the toughest of applications, and at the same time is gentle to all users with its soft rounded corners. Unit also ships with vandal-resistant bottom plates to provide added peace of mind.
- Mounting: 3/16” steel mounting plate with supplied mounting hardware provides a solid unit base and allows for easy installation to a framed wall.
- Push Button: With its patented (Pat.# 6,981,692) push-button valve assembly which allows for front access stream adjustment as well as cartridge and strainer access, this fountain offers the ultimate in ease of maintenance.
- Bubbler Head: Polished chrome-plated brass bubbler head features an integral basin shank for added strength, and is equipped with a shielded, anti-squirt orifice that provides a steady sanitary source of water.
- Bubbler Head: Model 5725 EnviroGard bubbler is a polished chrome-plated solid brass bubbler head with stainless steel water activated pop up canopy. (Pat.# 7,025,282)
- Filter: Model 6426, 12” x 2”, in-line lead removal element that reduces lead from incoming water supply.
- Support Carrier: Model 6800 universal in-wall mounting support for use with most fountains.
- Chiller: Model HCR8, chiller provides for instantaneous cooling to meet a continuous demand for chilled water.
Manufacturer InfoHaws manufactures award-winning drinking fountains, electric water coolers, hydration stations, and emergency equipment for a diverse set of industries. For over 103 years, Haws has been committed to bringing the highest quality water delivery and emergency equipment products to a wide variety of markets.
|Manufacturer Part #||No|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Vandal Resistant Bubbler||No|
|Hot N' Cold||No|
- Haws 1501 Spec Sheet (pdf)
List Price: $3011.00 Price: $2,000.78
List Price: $2664.00 Price: $1,818.60
List Price: $2948.00 Price: $1,967.70
List Price: $2564.00 Price: $1,766.10