- Home /
- Haws 3511 Outdoor Drinking Fountain
Indoor or outdoor architectural settings where an “old town” ambiance is present, the Haws 3511 fits perfectly. Historic styled fountain with “up to date” components that provide performance really bring a traditional feel to any area that is historically designed. Powder-coated finish helps maintain the fountains overall appeal so it remains looking as it did when it was newly installed. This type of pedestal drinking fountain may also be placed in a variety of settings such as: parks, schools, and other outdoor environments where the temperature remains above freezing.
The Haws 3511 meets all current Federal Regulations for the disabled including those in the Americans with Disabilities Act. Haws manufactures drinking fountains, electric water coolers and electric drinking fountains to be lead-free by all known definitions including ANSI/NSF Standard 61, Section 9, California Proposition 65, and the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act.
Features and Benefits
- Barrier-Free: Barrier-free capabilities combined with its ease of use allows for a number of installation location possibilities.
- Construction: Heavy-duty cast aluminum construction supports this elegant old-charm fountain, and it is finished with midnight black powder-coat paint.
- Bubbler Head: Polished chrome-plated brass bubbler head with integral laminar flow prevents splashing and provides a superior flow pattern. The integral basin shank and inserted roll pin adds vandal resistance strength to the design, and the shielded angled stream orifice produces a steady sanitary source of water.
- Finish: Beautiful #4 satin stainless steel finish basin can be easily cleaned and maintained while also resisting corrosion.
- Push Button: With its patented (Pat.# 6,981,692) push-button valve assembly which allows for front access stream adjustment as well as cartridge and strainer access, this fountain offers the ultimate in ease of maintenance.
- Bubbler Head: Model 5725 EnviroGard bubbler is a polished chrome-plated solid brass bubbler head with stainless steel water activated pop up canopy. (Pat.# 7,025,282)
- Hose Bib: Model 6275, compression hose bib faucet assembly with rough chrome-plated finish.
- Bib Faucet: Model 6250LF, self-closing, plain end, lead-free, brass bib faucet with polished chrome-plated finish.
- Filter: Model 6426, 12” x 2”, in-line lead removal element that reduces lead from incoming water supply.
Manufacturer InfoHaws manufactures award-winning drinking fountains, electric water coolers, hydration stations, and emergency equipment for a diverse set of industries. For over 103 years, Haws has been committed to bringing the highest quality water delivery and emergency equipment products to a wide variety of markets.
|Manufacturer Part #||No|
|Installation Type||Floor Mounted|
|Vandal Resistant Bubbler||No|
|Hot N' Cold||No|
List Price: $3524.00 Price: $2,375.10
List Price: $4264.00 Price: $2,868.60
List Price: $3019.00 Price: $2,004.98
List Price: $6159.00 Price: $4,178.48