Features and Beneifts
- 18 gauge Type 304 high-polished stainless steel bowl assembly mounted on a 14 gauge Type 304 high-polished stainless steel wall bracket.
- Grille slots are designed to eliminate sharp edges and are backed with a foam filter to protect the fan motor and high displacement compressor from debris. Designed to run at a low energy usage, this water cooler and fountain are assured to have a long lasting life.
- Laminar flow prevents splashing, keeping the drinking area contained and clean.
- Beautiful polished finish resists stains and corrosion.
- This unit includes the following: Haws H1001.8HPS (Part# 133653), Haws HCR8 (Part #129700) and MTGFR.SM (Part #133660).
The Haws H1011.8HPS is perfect for either public or private settings, our stainless steel electric drinking fountains are a great fit in indoor environments. This series is precisely mounted, making it a nice addition to any surrounding. Specifically, this type fountain may be placed in settings such as: schools, office buildings, shopping malls, and other indoor environments where there is a demand for a chilled water source and/or wheel chair access.
The Haws H1011.8HPS meets all current Federal Regulations for the disabled including those in the Americans with Disabilities Act. Electric water coolers are not recommended or designed for outdoor applications or enclosed pool areas (chlorine). These conditions may void warranty. Haws manufactures drinking fountains, electric water coolers and electric drinking fountains to be lead-free by all known definitions including ANSI/NSF Standard 61, Section 9, California Proposition 65, and the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act. Haws electric water coolers comply with ARI Standard 1010 and ANSI A117.1, and be listed by Underwriter Laboratories to U.S. and Canadian standards.
Features and Benefits
- Back Panel: Stainless steel back panel helps to protect the wall from inadvertent splashing, and its decorative satin finish increases location visibility and completes the fountains attractive appearance.
- Barrier-Free: Barrier-free capabilities combined with its ease of use allows for a number of installation location possibilities.
- Quality Control: Both fountains are pre-built and fully water and pressure tested to ensure no leaks and proper function for reduced installation time and added peace of mind.
- Construction: 18 gauge Type 304 Stainless Steel fountain with attractive and functional swirl bowl design, along with a vandal-resistant bottom plate provides a long lasting unit with added peace of mind.
- Bubbler Head: Polished chrome-plated brass bubbler head with integral laminar flow prevents splashing and provides a superior flow pattern. The integral basin shank and inserted roll pin adds vandal resistance strength to the design, and the shielded angled stream orifice produces a steady sanitary source of water.
- Mounting: Heavy-duty galvanized steel mounting frame provides the sturdy hidden support needed for the “Hi-Lo” configuration of this unit. Further convenience is given to the chiller with the integral fold-out shelf.
- Push Button: With its patented (Pat.# 6,981,692) push-button valve assembly which allows for front access stream adjustment as well as cartridge and strainer access, this fountain offers the ultimate in ease of maintenance.
- Filter: Model 6426, 12” x 2”, in-line lead removal element that reduces lead from incoming water supply.