Features and Beneifts
- Heavy-duty cast aluminum with powder-coated finish makes for one of the most stylish fountains that Haws produces.
- The standard color is black; other colors available at additional cost.
Outdoor architectural settings where an “old town” ambiance is present, the Haws 3511FR will fit perfectly. Historic styled fountain with “up to date” components that provide performance really bring a traditional feel to any area that is historically designed. Powder-coated finish helps maintain the fountains overall appeal so it remains looking as it did when it was newly installed. This type of pedestal drinking fountain may also be placed in a variety of settings such as: parks, schools, and other outdoor environments around where the temperature may drop into freezing conditions.
The Haws 3511FR meets all current Federal Regulations for the disabled including those in the Americans with Disabilities Act. Haws manufactures drinking fountains, electric water coolers and electric drinking fountains to be lead-free by all known definitions including ANSI/NSF Standard 61, Section 9, California Proposition 65, and the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act.
Features and Benefits
- Barrier-Free: Barrier-free capabilities combined with its ease of use allows for a number of installation location possibilities.
- All-Weather Capabilities: Fully engineered system with the pneumatic operated freeze-resistant valve installed below frost line to drain water to non-freezing depth allowing fountain to function year-round. Assembly can be lifted to surface and lowered back into casing for easy maintenance without disturbing the fountain.
- Construction: Heavy-duty cast aluminum construction supports this elegant old-charm fountain, and it is finished with midnight black powder-coat paint.
- Bubbler head: Polished chrome-plated brass bubbler head with an integral basin shank and inserted roll pin adds vandal resistance strength to the design, and the shielded angled stream orifice produces a steady sanitary source of water.
- Finish: Beautiful #4 satin stainless steel finish basin can be easily cleaned and maintained while also resisting corrosion.
- Push Button: Polished chrome-plated push-button requires less than 5 lbs. to activate.
- Valve Box: Model 6625, ground box with lid, used with freeze-resistant valve models 6518FR and 6518.2FR.
- Premier Colors: Nine powder-coated colors, (green, silver, red, blue, black, brown, orange, yellow and white), available for an additional charge.