Features and Beneifts
- Concrete with exposed aggregate finish and galvanized wire to reinforce the vibra-cast offer an extremely solid and highly protected fountain.
- Hood extension protects the bubbler head with a partial enclosure, for a greater protected drinking point.
- Simplistic Portland gray cement creates just the right amount of appeal for an outdoor fountain.
The Haws 1047 is perfect for either public or private settings, our concrete vibra-cast series is a great fit in “open-air” environments. Suitable in areas where weather conditions may be cause for concern, this series stands strong from the forest to the beach. Reinforced concrete vibracast design not only protects from corrosion, its Portland gray color makes it recognizable enough to locate without compromising the outdoor atmosphere. Specifically, this type of wall mounted drinking fountain may be placed in settings such as: parks, schools, and other recreational outdoor environments where the temperature remains above freezing.
The Haws 1047 meets all current Federal Regulations for the disabled including those in the Americans with Disabilities Act. Haws manufactures drinking fountains, electric water coolers and electric drinking fountains to be lead-free by all known definitions including ANSI/NSF Standard 61, Section 9, California Proposition 65, and the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act.
Features and Benefits
- Drain Clean-Out: Top-down access to the drain allows the fountain to be cleaned without taking the unit apart, which is ideal for outdoor settings that are high in drain-clogging sediment like leaves, garbage, and other debris.
- Construction: Heavy duty vibra-cast reinforced concrete construction with exposed aggregate finish provide a perfect addition to outside environments, along with a vandal-resistant bottom plate for added peace of mind. Stainless steel basin with a high-polished finish compliments almost any setting, and it also resists stains and corrosion.
- Mounting: 3/16” steel mounting plate with supplied mounting hardware provides a solid unit base and allows for easy installation to a framed wall.
- Push Button: With its patented (Pat.# 6,981,692) push-button valve assembly which allows for front access stream adjustment as well as cartridge and strainer access, this fountain offers the ultimate in ease of maintenance.
- Barrier-Free: Designed for Adult or Child ADA access, the spacious fountain design allows for the trap to be internally mounted which allows for easy access.
- Bubbler Head: Polished chrome-plated brass bubbler head features an integral basin shank for added strength, and is equipped with a shielded, anti-squirt orifice that provides a steady sanitary source of water.
- Bubbler Head: Model 5725 EnviroGard™ bubbler is a polished chrome-plated solid brass bubbler head with stainless steel water activated pop up canopy. (Pat.# 7,025,282)
- Filter: Model 6426, 12” x 2”, in-line lead removal element that reduces lead from incoming water supply.
- Support Carrier: Model 6800 universal in-wall mounting support for use with most fountains.
- Inlaid Tile: Special 2” x 2” tile may be provided or specified. Provide sample for special quotation.