- Self-contained, wall hung, electric refrigerated water cooler
- Capacity, 7.6 GPH of 50°F drinking water, based upon 80°F inlet water and 90°F ambient
- Hooded stream projector with self closing push bars on front and both right and left sides
- Built-In flow regulator from 20 to 105 psi
- Bubbler stream fully protected to meet all sanitary codes
- Non-pressurized tank system is standard
- Non-pressurized water tank is located after bubbler valve, so that tank is subject to line pressure only when push bar is pressed
The Elkay EHFSA8 water cooler complies with the requirements of A.D.A. (AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT) when properly installed.
NO LEAD DESIGN
The Elkay EHFSA8 water cooler complies with the lead-free definition in the Safe Drinking Water Act Of 1986 and Lead Contamination Control Act Of 1988.
Elkay Water Coolers are manufactured with a waterway system utilizing copper components and completely lead-free material. These waterways have no lead because all lead materials, such as leaded brass, have been removed. All joints are brazed using silver solder only. No lead solder is permitted. A strainer with an easily cleanable screen is provided to allow trapping and convenient removal of water born particulate of 140 microns and larger prior to their entry into the water cooler.
- Motor Compressor: Hermetically sealed, reciprocating type, 115V, 60 Hertz single phase. Sealed-in lifetime oil supply. Equipped with electric cord and three prong molded rubber plug.
- Condenser: Fan cooled, copper tube with aluminum fins. Fan motor is permanently lubricated.
- Cooling Unit: Combination tube-tank type. Self cleansing. Tube portion is continuous coil of copper tubing. Fully insulated with EPS foam which meets Underwriters Laboratories Inc. requirements for self extinguishing plastic material.
- Refrigerant Control: Refrigerant HFC-134a is controlled by accurately calibrated capillary tube for positively trouble-free performance.
- Temperature Control: Enclosed adjustable thermostat is factory pre-set. Requires no adjustment other than for altitude requirement.
- Frame: #16 gauge galvanized steel chassis supports fountain top and all working mechanisms. No operating parts are connected to cabinet panels.
- Fountain Top and Backsplash: One piece stainless steel top, polished to a uniform Elkay satin luster finish. Basin has removable perforated drain grid, embossed bubbler pad.
- Exclusive Flexi-Guard Safety Bubbler: Innovative design utilizes an infused anti-microbial pliable polyester elastomer to prevent accidental mouth injuries. Flexes on impact, then returns to original position. Strong. Abrasion-resistant. Antisweat. Keyed in location to prevent rotation.