- GreenSpec® Listed, energy and water efficient model.
- Selfcontained, wall hung electric, refrigerated water cooler w/ glass filler
- Vandalresistant unit for use in high demand locations.
- Patented valve with built-in flow regulator provides constant stream from 20 to 105 psi (138 to 724 Kpa) water pressure
- Rated for indoor and outdoor use
- Non-pressurized cooling tank is standard
- Non-pressurized water tank is located after bubbler valve, so that tank is subject to line pressure only when push button is pressed
Elkay VRCGRN8F water cooler complies with the requirements of A.D.A. (AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT) when properly installed.
NO LEAD DESIGN
The Elkay VRCGRN8F water cooler complies with the lead-free definition in the Safe Drinking Water Act Of 1986 and Lead Contamination Control Act Of 1988.
Elkay Water Coolers are manufactured with a waterway system utilizing copper components and completely lead-free material. These waterways have no lead because all lead materials, such as leaded brass, have been removed. All joints are brazed using silver solder only. No lead solder is permitted. A strainer with an easily cleanable screen is provided to allow trapping and convenient removal of water born particulate of 140 microns and larger prior to their entry into the water cooler.
ENERGY-EFFICIENT COOLING SYSTEM
- Motor Compressor: High-efficiency, hermetically sealed, reciprocating type, 115 Volt/60 Hz, single phase. Sealed-in lifetime oil supply. Equipped with electric cord and three prong molded rubber plug.
- Condenser: Fan cooled, copper tube with aluminum fins. Fan motor is permanently lubricated.
- Cooling Unit: Combination tube-tank type. Designed for optimized heat transfer within the evaporator. Fully insulated.
- Refrigerant Control: Refrigerant HFC-134a is controlled by accurately calibrated capillary tube for positively trouble-free operation.
- Temperature Control: Enclosed adjustable thermostat is factory preset. Requires no adjustment other than for altitude requirements. Easily accessible.
- Frame: Galvanized structural steel chassis supports fountain top and cabinet panels.
- Fountain Top: Series 300 one piece stainless steel top, polished to a uniform Elkay bright luster finish. Basin has embossed bubbler pad.
- Bubbler: Water-efficient, heavy-duty, vandal-resistant bubbler in one-piece construction. Keyed into position to prevent rotation. Meets UL requirements and all sanitary codes.
- Cabinet: Cabinet design allows for flush to wall mounting. No recess space is required. Includes bottom cover plate fastened with vandal-resistant screws.
- Color Selection: Stainless steel furnished as standard.