- Home /
- Elkay EFY8S1Z Explosion Proof Deluxe Floor Mount Water Cooler
No Lead Design
The Elkay EFY8 water cooler complies with the lead-free definition in the safe drinking water act of 1986 and lead contamination control act of 1988.
Elkay Water Coolers are manufactured with a waterway system utilizing copper components and completely lead-free materials. These waterways have no lead because all lead materials, such as leaded brass, have been removed. All joints are brazed using silver solder only. No lead solder is permitted. A strainer with an easily cleanable screen is provided to allow trapping and convenient removal of water born particulate of 140 microns and larger prior to their entry into the water cooler.
- Motor Compressor: Hermetically sealed, reciprocating type, 115V, 60 Hertz single phase. Sealed in lifetime oil supply.
- Electrical: Requires 1/2” I.P.S. rigid conduit into junction box inside cabinet (hole provided).
- Condenser: Water cooled.
- Cooling Unit: Tube-on-tube type all copper counterflow design. Fully insulated with EPS foam which meets Underwriters Laboratories Inc. requirements for self extinguishing material.
- Refrigerant Control: Refrigerant HFC-134a is controlled by accurately calibrated capillary tube for positively trouble free performance.
- Temperature Control: Enclosed adjustable thermostat is factory preset. Requires no adjustment other than for altitude requirements.
- UL Listed: Listed by Underwriters Laboratories Inc. under Water Coolers, for use in Hazardous Locations in following classes:* Flammable Gases or Vapors, Class I, Groups C and D; Combustible Dust, Class II, Groups E, F and G; and Ignitable Fibers of Flyings, Class III, as described in articles 500-5, 500-6 and 500-7 of the National Electrical Code (includes Division 1 and 2 for each class). Class I Temperature T4A. All wiring, wiring devices, controls, etc., are in UL Listed enclosures and conduits.
- Fountain Top: One piece stainless steel top.
- Stream Projector: Separate push button control. Stream projector with protective hood meets all sanitary codes and has inline flow regulator from 20 to 105 psi.
- Removable Panel: Removable front panel offers easy accessibility to interior.
- Cabinet: Cabinet design allows for flush to wall mounting, or free standing.
- Color Selection: Stainless steel furnished as standard.
5 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY on the refrigeration system of the unit. Electrical components and water system are warranted for 12 months from date of installation. Sample Certificate available on request.
Elkay Pressure-Type Water Coolers are designed to operate on 20 psi to 105 psi supply line pressure. If inlet pressure is above 105 psi, a pressure regulator must be installed in the supply line. Any damage caused by reason of connecting this product to supply line pressures lower than 20 psi or higher than 105 psi is not covered by the warranty.
Manufacturer InfoElkay is the preferred source for products of superior value. Elkay is a supplier of high value commercial plumbing products that include drinking fountains, water coolers, faucets, and repair parts.
|Manufacturer Part #||No|
|Installation Type||Floor Mounted|
|Vandal Resistant Bubbler||No|
|Hot N' Cold||No|
List Price: $918.00 Price: $483.87
List Price: $974.00 Price: $613.32
List Price: $1115.00 Price: $795.38
List Price: $1158.00 Price: $796.95