Remote type, electric refrigerated, water chiller unit. Chilling capacity of 19 gallons per hour of 50°F drinking water, based upon 80°F inlet water and 90°F ambient. Compact, highly efficient water chiller units are designed for use with any drinking fountain. Also connects to a bubbler, glass filler or cold water dispenser. Converts a fountain into a water
cooler. Installs directly under fountain or other application, or may be located in a service area to serve up to three remote outlets (within 15 feet of chiller recommended). Also recommended for photo-processing, medical or experimental laboratories and a pre-cooler for beverage dispensing.
*NO LEAD DESIGN*
THIS WATER CHILLER COMPLIES WITH THE LEAD-FREE DEFINITION IN THE SAFE DRINKING WATER ACT OF 1986 AND LEAD CONTAMINATION CONTROL ACT OF 1988.
Elkay Water Chillers are manufactured with a waterway system utilizing copper components and completely lead-free materials. These waterways have no lead because all lead-containing materials, such as leaded brass, have been removed. All joints are brazed using silver solder only. No lead solder is permitted.
* Motor Compressor: Hermetically sealed, reciprocating type, 1/2 HP, 115VAC, 60Hz single phase. Sealed in lifetime oil supply.
* Power: Rated 9.2 Amps; 735 Watts.
* Condenser: Fan cooled, copper tube with aluminum fins. Fan motor is permanently lubricated.
* Cooling Unit: Combination tube-tank type. Tube portion is continuous coil of copper tubing. Tank is copper. Tank volume is 4 gallons.
* Refrigerant Control: Refrigerant HFC134a is controlled by accurately calibrated capillary tube for positively trouble-free operation.
* Temperature Control: Enclosed adjustable thermostat is factory preset. Requires no adjustment other than for altitude requirements.
* Cabinet: Rust-resistant, galvanized steel.
* Drain Plug: This chiller has been designed for potable water and incorporates an o-ring seal on the drain plug.
*5 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY* on the refrigeration system of the unit. Electrical components and water system are warranted for 12 months from date of installation. Warranty pertains to drinking water applications only. Non-drinking water applications are not covered under warranty. Sample Certificate available on request.