Need Product Assistance?
Kully Supply is committed to offering the best product support through our knowledgeable customer service team. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
The Haws 6519FR Freeze-Guard patented freeze-resistant valve system is specially designed for areas with a high water table, poor drainage, or surface flooding. This fully engineered pneumatic operated valve is intended for use on all Haws single bubbler freeze-resistant pedestal fountains. The placement of the valve below the frost line allows the system to function when freezing conditions are present at surface level. Its fully accessible design allows for reliable service year round.
The fully enclosed system collects drained back supply water into water-tight reservoir located below the frost line. Collected water is then expelled into fountain waste system with the next operation of valve. Designed for areas with high water table, poor drainage or surface flooding. Assembly can be lifted to surface for maintenance without disturbing the fountain.
- Installed below the frost line, the valve remains fully functional in freezing areas with a high water table, poor drainage, or surface flooding.
- If a maintenance issue ever arises, rest assured that the valve assembly comes equipped with quick disconnect to easily remove and replace the unit without disrupting the remainder of the fountain.
- Unit is applicable for single pedestal mounted fountain designs.
The valve system includes:
- Brass, pneumatic-operated valve
- Sump chamber
- Pull out-of-ground valve assembly
- Air gap waste fitting assembly
- PVC plastic casing
- 1/2” IPS supply