h3. GENERAL INFORMATION
* Self-contained, double wall hung electric refrigerated, water cooler
* Capacity 8.0 GPH of 50°F drinking water, based upon 80°F inlet water and 90°F ambient
* All models have a hooded stream projector with self closing push bars on front and both right and left sides
* Flow regulator provides constant stream from 20 to 105 psi water pressure
* Bubbler orifice fully protected to meet all sanitary codes
*NOTE*: In special circumstances where both sides of of unit may be used simultaneously it is preferable to install two single filtered units to obtain adequate stream height regardless of pressure. Does not apply to non-refrigerated units.
* Pressurized stainless steel evaporator/storage tank for long life. Waterways are certified NSF/ANSI 61, far exceeding the requirements of the Safe Drinking Water Act. Stainless steel water tank is located after bubbler valve, so that the tank is subject to line pressure only when push bar is pressed.
h3. ADA COMPLIANT
These Water Coolers comply with the requirements of A.D.A. (Americans with Disabilities Act) when properly installed. Unit is compliant if installed in an alcove and is also compliant when mounted on an exposed wall if a wing wall is located on the left side or if LKAPREZL apron is installed under upper unit. Also meets the guidelines for children’s environments providing the floor to orifice height is 30” or less on the lower unit and proper clear floor space is provided for parallel approach. (Based on Architectural and Transportation Barriers Compliance Board final ruling.) Check Local and State Codes.
h3. NO LEAD DESIGN
These Water Coolers are certified to be lead-free as defined by the Safe Drinking Water Act. Elkay Water Coolers are manufactured with a waterway system utilizing copper components and completely lead-free materials. These waterways have no lead because all lead materials, such as leaded brass, have been removed. All joints are brazed using silver solder only. No lead solder is permitted. A strainer with an easily cleanable screen is provided to allow trapping and convenient removal of waterborne particulate of 140 microns and larger prior to their entry into the water cooler.
* *Frame*: Galvanized structural steel chassis supports fountain top and cabinet panels.
* *Fountain Top*: Series 300 one piece stainless steel top, polished to a uniform Elkay bright luster finish. Basin has embossed bubbler pad.