Need Product Assistance?
Kully Supply is committed to offering the best product support through our knowledgeable customer service team. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
In-wall HTHBWF-OVL-RF Retro-fit system will update existing refrigerated Bi-Level OVL installations with an integrated Bottle Filler system Units shall be stainless steel construction with plastic ABS alcove. Sensor activation with an auto 20-second shut-off timer. Shall include Green Counter™ displaying count of plastic bottles saved from waste. Bottle filler shall provide 1.1 gpm flow rate with laminar flow to minimize splashing. Shall include integrated silver ion anti-microbial protection in key areas. Bottle filler meets ADA guidelines for reach range; fountain meets ADA guidelines for wheelchair access. Unit shall be lead-free design which is certified to NSF/ANSI 61 and 372 and meets Federal and State low-lead requirements. Unit shall be certified to UL399 and CAN/CSA 22.2 No. 120.
- No-touch, sensor-activated operation
- Auto 20-second shut-off
- WaterSentry® Plus 3000-gallon capacity Filtration System, certified to NSF/ANSI 42 & 53 (Lead, Class 1 Particulate, Chlorine, Taste & Odor)
- Integrated Silver Ion Anti-microbial Protection in key areas
- Quick Fill Rate: 1.1 gpm
- Laminar Flow provides minimal splash
- Real Drain System eliminates standing water
FOUNTAINS / COOLING SYSTEM
One fountain, one mounting frame (for lower fountain installation) and the cooling system are reused from the current existing installation.
- Stainless steel bottle filler construction with ABS plastic alcove.
- Includes ventilating louvered grille with fountain.
- Furnished with open wall frame mounting box constructed of galvanized steel.
Manufacturer InfoHalsey Taylor offers outdoor water coolers, water coolers for schools, parks and shopping centers, floor-mounted and wall-mounted coolers, and fountains in a variety of shapes and styles. Our durable and attractive finishes further reflect our concern for our products appearance, as well as their ability to withstand the test of time.