- Home /
- Haws 3377FR Outdoor Freeze-Resistant Drinking Fountain
The Haws 3377FR is perfect for either public or private outdoor settings, the 3377FR is a great fit in areas where aesthetics are important to the overall appeal of the architecture. Suitable in areas where weather conditions exist, this series stands strong as a nice addition to any community. Powder-coated finish help to maintain the fountains overall appeal so it remains looking as new as it did when it was installed. This type of pedestal drinking fountain may also be placed in a variety of settings such as: parks, schools, and other outdoor environments around office buildings where the temperature may drop into freezing conditions.
The Haws 3377FR meets all current Federal Regulations for the disabled including those in the Americans with Disabilities Act. Haws manufactures drinking fountains, electric water coolers and electric drinking fountains to be lead-free by all known definitions including ANSI/NSF Standard 61, Section 9, California Proposition 65, and the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act.
Features and Benefits
- All-Weather Capabilities: Fully engineered system with the pneumatic operated freeze-resistant valve installed below frost line to drain water to non-freezing depth allowing fountain to function year-round. Assembly can be lifted to surface and lowered back into casing for easy maintenance without disturbing the fountain.
- Construction: Heavy-duty 3/16” galvanized steel pedestal is supported by an integral mounting plate, supplied with a top down access plate, and is finished with green powder-coat paint. 18 gauge Type 304 Stainless Steel fountain with attractive and functional swirl bowl design, along with a vandal-resistant bottom plate provides a long lasting unit with added peace of mind.
- Quality Control: Fountain is pre-built and fully water and pressure tested to ensure no leaks and proper function for reduced installation time and added peace of mind.
- Bubbler head: Polished chrome-plated brass bubbler head with an integral basin shank and inserted roll pin adds vandal resistance strength to the design, and the shielded angled stream orifice produces a steady sanitary source of water.
- Push Button: Polished chrome-plated push-button requires less than 5 lbs. to activate.
- Valve Box: Model 6625, ground box with lid, used with freeze-resistant valve models 6518FR and 6518.2FR.
- Premier Colors: Nine powder-coated colors, (green, silver, red, blue, black, brown, orange, yellow and white), available for an additional charge.
Manufacturer InfoHaws manufactures award-winning drinking fountains, electric water coolers, hydration stations, and emergency equipment for a diverse set of industries. For over 103 years, Haws has been committed to bringing the highest quality water delivery and emergency equipment products to a wide variety of markets.
|Manufacturer Part #||No|
|Installation Type||Floor Mounted|
|Vandal Resistant Bubbler||No|
|Hot N' Cold||No|