- Home /
- Sunroc ADA8ACB Water Cooler (Refrigerated Drinking Fountain) 8 GPH
As a standard feature, the bubbler and push pads contain an antimicrobial silver additive (AlphaSan®) that inhibits the growth of bacteria, fungus, mold and mildew. The front nose of powder coated models also contains the antimicrobial additive in the powder coating. Cooling system shall use R-134a refrigerant. Shall comply with ANSI A117.1 and ADA. Shall be listed by Underwriters Laboratories to U.S. and Canadian standards. Shall comply with ANSI/NSF 61.
The Sunroc ADA8ACB delivers 8.0 gallons of chilled drinking water per hour.
The Sunroc ADA8ACB does satisfy CABO/ANSI A117.1. When accessory apron is used on the upper unit, this cooler will comply with ADA guidelines, when properly installed. Apron is not required when installed in an alcove or if a wing wall is stalled on the right side. Models also meet guidelines for children’s accessibility providing the floor to orifice height is 30 inches and proper clear floor space is provided for frontal approach.
- AlphaSan® antimicrobial additive in bubblers, push pads and noses
- Built-in 100 micron strainer stops particles before they enter the waterway
- Waterways Are Lead-Free In Materials & Construction
- Stainless Steel Top Flexible Bubbler Guard
- Heavy Duty Galvanized Steel Frame
- High Efficiency Cooling Tank and Coil
- Refrigerant R-134a
- Four Push Pad Activation
- External Stream Height Adjustment
- Standard Cabinet Finish: Sandstone powder coated paint on galvanized steel
- Optional finishes at no additional cost: Greystone powder coated paint on galvanized steel
- Optional finishes at additional cost:Stainless Steel, Regency Bronze, and optional powder coated finishes
Options (at additional cost)
- Glass Fillers (Factory Installed)
- Push Handle (029603-004)
- Push Back (029603-005)
- Push Down (029603-006)
- Apron For Upper Unit
- Stainless steel bubbler
- Prior to roughing consult with local, state, and federal codes for proper mounting height.
- Shipped with complete instructions and wall mounting bracket.
- Removable side and front panels provide easy access for installation
Powder Coated Finish Warranty
(Continental limits of the United States and Canada): Three years on the powder coat finish provided that the water cooler has not been subjected to abuse, misuse, or alteration.
Limited 5-Year Warranty
(Continental limits of the United States and Canada): Five years on the sealed refrigeration system and most component parts. Detailed warranty certificate enclosed with each water cooler; sample available upon request.
Export Warranty One year on component parts. Detailed warranty certificate enclosed with each drinking fountain; sample copy available upon request.
Manufacturer InfoSunroc is a world leader in the manufacturing of Water Coolers with leading edge engineering, uncompromising quality, innovative design, and driven by a commitment to provide the best products you can buy.
|Manufacturer Part #||No|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Vandal Resistant Bubbler||No|
|Hot N' Cold||No|
List Price: $1430.00 Price: $752.14
List Price: $1430.00 Price: $0.00
Out of stock
List Price: $1540.00 Price: $820.83
List Price: $761.00 Price: $462.52